skunk fu! Episode Ideas

dragonrider posted on Jul 21, 2008 at 03:11PM
you can make your own ideas of episode just be sure to add the art of....

The art of sadness: Dragon finds a power to make everybody sad and useless but it backfires and only effects skunk. Meanwhile everybody tries to figure out why skunk is so sad and useless. Panda is on a secret mission so he can't help. Everybody tries to figure out what's bothering him. At that moment they are attacked by the ninja monkeys but skunk can't fight so the ninja monkeys keep whailing on him until something amazing happens

skunk fu! 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago barbonthelog200 said…
Robotic Rampage(2-Hour Movie)
Coming:This September
Story:When the GAME Industries come from the US,an army of Robots comes down with their leader,Black Martial(Brandon Clone-my grandson's clone).Skunk and the rest of the kung fu gang must destroy this robot army before Black Martial takes over China.
over a year ago dragonrider said…
please join this spot

over a year ago xX_skunk_fu_Xx said…
cake
i think it sounds awesome you should come up with more details and send it to cartoon saloon
anymore ideas?
over a year ago bLiNkCaLiFoRnIa said…
smile
The Art Of 30 Days Of Nights(This is going to be on deviantART.)
The Valley along with Happy Tree Town enter their annual 30 day polar night(a month where the sun doesnt come up.Which happens EVERY 100 years)But unaware to them that a group of vampires want to feast while night aprroaches.....
lol how morbid blink, i hope no one dies blink....exept baboon....
Well,u cant say that but dont worry,it's gonna be a good tale.and Yes baboon will die
over a year ago SLEEPtheband said…
I acutally made a lot of fanfics on my deviantART page, even like in episodes.
smile
Yeah u have,i should knoe Ive read ALL of them
over a year ago SLEEPtheband said…
Yep, I know you have since I started making fanfics! Here's one of mine if any of you guys want to read them. link
I knoe dude!Each fan fic,awsome and breath taking!Oh right and heres my account on DA if u want to read my fan fics link
over a year ago Fiji said…
the art of time traveling? maybe?
crying
i cant come up with any ideas >.<
try combining something u love(movie,book,ect.)and then combine it with Skunk Fu