Selena Gomez I was a little harsh...

smileymiley7 posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 11:57PM
Selena is not sucky.....I don't like to hurt celebs feelings they get anough rumors.Selena is ok I just wish she would not try to take Miley Cyrus place!She can't replace Miley!

Selena Gomez 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ninibambini said…
like I said be4! She's not trying 2 take Miley's place! Just in de show! Dere good friends!
over a year ago Locke said…
Selena Gomez...taking Miley Cyrus's place...Is the government's conspiracy spreading this far? Lol.

But yeah, no one, absolutely no one can replace Miley

Add me if you're a fan of Miley Cyrus.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Katie-danimal said…
I don't think she is trying to do that, And Selena (& Demi) posted a vid on youtube that Miley copied 2 days later. But I like both so whatever.
over a year ago Locke said…
Ummm,Katie-danimal, that was kinda vice versa
over a year ago Dada said…
Locke, no, it isn't. If you don't wanna believe it, look at the dates the videos were posted.

Anyways, Selena is NOT trying to take her place!!!! Gosh! You are so annoying. That's what the media wants. You can't listen to the media.
over a year ago lei01 said…
Miley copied Selena! If u all were watching both use some common sense! Is Mandy on As the Bell Rings? I Don't think so. Both of them are just doing thier job. they r both making people happy that's all that matters!
over a year ago babydoll513 said…
lie01 um i have no idea what your talking about but there both awsome me selena and miley hung out a couple of times and miley is a really nice girl.there is no fued.=)
over a year ago sarabeara said…
I'm sorry for what I said too. I like Miley and I don't think Selena is trying to take her place. People just like comparing them constantly even though they're nothing alike. Truce? :]]
over a year ago LouLaBelle said…
I like both - miley and selena.

These two get really bad press anyway like all celebrities do at some point of their lives. But the saddest about this is that the press are onto them because they are really young.
over a year ago SelenaGomez101 said…
im sorry if i said anything mean too. i didnt mean to offened anyone, i just get mad when people compare them. i know, ive done it before too, but really everyone should stop.
over a year ago BigSis35 said…
big smile
Guys, I'm sory about my bad comments. & the truth is, I love Selena.
over a year ago ameliane said…
it will not replace it
over a year ago ameliane said…
me also i like selena it is cool
over a year ago AlexSelenaRules said…
cool
like I said be4! She's not trying 2 take Miley's place! Just in de show! Dere good friends!I don't think she is trying to do that, And Selena (& Demi) posted a vid on youtube that Miley copied 2 days later.im sorry if i said anything mean, too. if somebody says something bad about selena i get really mad and say really mean stuff. sorry!Yeah, look at the dates of the videos. Plus if you watch them it was obvious that Miley was the one making fun of Selena. It's very obvious actually.

Just because Selena is a new actress doesn't mean she's taking Miley's place. She's just a teenager with a contract with Disney. She's making money...

Hilarry Duff used to be a big Disney star before Miley, does that mean Miley took her place? No. They're just actors doing their jobs. Who freaking cares????I AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT.
over a year ago celebfan009 said…
Since when has she been trying to take over mileys place? I totaly agree with alexselenarules cozz yeah, Hilary Duff was an absolutely amazing, really famous star before Miley Cyrus got involved in showbiz, and now that Miley is really big, Hilary is just a blur in peoples minds! Nobody really thinks of her if they are naming their favorite celebrities, but that doesn't mean that Miley is taking over hilary, she is just doing her job! And anyway, Selena and Miley are actually really close friends! They are just as famous as each other, and besides we shouldn't worry about this! and i am a HUGE Miley fan! Add me if you love Miley! xx
over a year ago Laurie365 said…
look i dont understand where the idea of them hating each other came from
Miley and Selena are close friends. I saw the vidieos and it was embarrising but i still LOVE THEM BOTH
over a year ago justinsgf said…
so whats the title of the video miley copied?
over a year ago Dizney_fan said…
smile
Serouisly Guys u r just overeacting Miley may have copied the Video that Selena and Demi posted but at the end of the day it really isn,t a big deal plus the Media just makes a big deal about it but miley and selena are both very good and Talented actors
over a year ago bellacullen15 said…
big smile
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago JadeRox said…
smile
i agree with dizney_fan i use to hate miley cyrus but nw i relise shes a really funny kool girl and so is selena
over a year ago selena_gomezz said…
smile
I want to make it clear that Miley and I are OK friends. I really don't like all the rumors and to be honest: it gets annoying! People want gossip, but there's really none! -Selena Gomez
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
i hate miley
over a year ago dhy_muffin said…
she's not trying to replace miley. besides, replace her from where??? selena once said that she's a friend of miley, maybe they are not really close, but they are not fight each other. I like selena, she's a nice girl, never have any controversial stuffs, right?? this is entertainment world, they can sing and making movie as many as they want to...
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
She does not try to take Miley Cyrus place!
over a year ago MileySelena982 said…
MarylovesSelena, we agree on many things. And this is one of them. Some disney stars want to sing but get into acting first. Selena's not trying to take Miley's place. Hannah Montana's running on more season then it's done. Good Luck Charlie and one more show's replaceing Hannah. Not Wizards of Waverly Place.
over a year ago ranstell2703 said…
big smile
1.She doesn't try to take Mile's place
2.She didn't take Mile's place
3.They're friends
4.Miley forever the Queen, and Selena is a princess.Love both