Selena Gomez SEL'S SHORTS ARE TOO SHORT!

ShiningsTar542 posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 12:37AM
Yikes, Sel’s daisy dukes showed off a little too much!

Selena Gomez joins a list of stars whose clothes haven’t always kept them covered! These shorts may be cute, but they aren't practical.

They are a little too open on the bottom and reveal way too much! Poor Sel! :/

Selena’s denim shorts are very short!
Maybe next time she should wear them a little bit longer! O_O

What do you think?
No big deal or fashion disaster?

SOURCE: Hollywoodlife
Yikes, Sel’s daisy dukes showed off a little too much!

Selena Gomez joins a list of stars whose c

Selena Gomez 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cloerabia14 said…
tongue
well she is a celebrity after all and i guess she has alot to to do cuz she is growing up and well we can only keep our fingers crossed that next time she wud be careful!!
:P

over a year ago riathebest_23 said…
i feel ....it is not a gud thing cause i dont like d naked selena i would rather prefer d one with proper cloths..... ma obsession 4 her is fading!! .... :( :( :( :(
i feel ....it is not a gud thing cause i dont like d naked selena i would rather prefer d one with pr
over a year ago Juilet1234 said…
@riathebest_23 In that picture I'm pretty sure she's tanning...and in ShiningsTar542's picture, those shorts aren't too short. :/
over a year ago Girllover13 said…
most girls wear pics that short, its just a bad angle. Like juliet1234 said, its called tanning
over a year ago selandariana said…
surprise
riathebest_23 how did you get that pic
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago annaerin said…
her shorts are not that short
over a year ago ShiningsTar542 said…
Since her ***** showed, yes, her shorts aren't short. Actually they look pretty much like decent pants. >_>
over a year ago GummyBears_11 said…
I say the shorts are adorable and Selena can wear whatever the heck she wants. I love her sense of style! ♥
over a year ago ChiffaniChan said…
I agree her shorts are too short, and I think kids these days aren't wearing age-appropriate clothes. If she was at the beach that would be different, and the picture of her at the beach, is meh but she IS at the beach tanning, and it's not like she showing everything off.