Scrubs Kim and baby

Nav posted on Apr 01, 2007 at 01:40PM
Think Kim and/or the baby'll resurface sometime?

I wonder which way the kid will be more screwed - if it doesn't have a dad, or if it grows up with JD and the gang... :)

Scrubs 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago benji said…
Realistically they HAVE to come back, but if JD ends up with Kim I'll riot. She's the worst minor character ever, aside from Kylie, why couldn't he have stayed with Julie :(
over a year ago Nav said…
Julie was cute! Are they (Braff and Mandy Moore) still together in real life?

But Kim was amusing for a little while tho... I think. All I really remember is the ep where JD realizes he doesn't see married women :)
over a year ago flutterly said…
Zach Braff and Mandy Moore are no longer together. (Depending on how much you trust Wikipedia..) Also, I think he said in a recent interview that he's single.

I never liked Kim. Did they ever explain why she lied to J.D. about the miscarriage? I can't remember..
Nope, not yet, which means she will be back this season most likely. Now there's spoiler talk ahoy, so I'll seperate it with commas here.

------

The word is that a minor character who has been there 'since season one', is dying in the next few episodes. Now as Laverne is in a coma, she would be the obvious choice, but I believe their wording of the death character is actually a twist. Since Kim has been IN the hospital since Season 1 (as we saw by JD not seeing married people), I think we're actually going to see her die, and along with it, JD's unborn baby, leaving him distraught (and likely seeing another amazingly emotive scene from Zach Braff).

-----

Or at least that's what I hope
Don't think they explained anything...
I'm guessing is has something to do with trying to be "noble" and "setting JD free" blah blah.
Or maybe she just wants to be single (maybe adoption?).
over a year ago dave said…
Wow I'd probably cry if Laverne died. Not so much if Kim died...but baby JD...we'd all probably shed a tear for that kid...then again, we'd probably shed a tear for the kid if JD was has father too. :)
No chance it's going to be a real main character, tho, right? It could be Kelso or the Todd or something... :(

Besides, if Kim dies without telling JD about the baby, the whole thing loses some of its dramatic potential...
No it's not a real main character, one person I'd kind of like to see die is Ted, finally achieving his suicide would be quite funny to watch (in a morbid sort of way), make it an amusing episode where he takes a ghost form or something and gets revenge on Kelso, it may sound silly but it'd be hilarious to watch.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeh thats an awesome idea benji!
I didn't mind Kim but how BITCHY of her to lie to our JD?! NOBODY screws with JD! HE'S JD!
But besides that I thought she was pretty cool! lol.