Scrubs My conventional wisdom - Discuss?

bulale posted on May 12, 2007 at 08:59AM
OMG how could JD do that to kim, she was so vunrable. What do you think JD should have done?
(and any other comments about this episode and the last episode of the season!!)

'Bust a move' LOL :)

Scrubs 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dominator said…
Don't think people understand the "DISCUSS" word lol or they too busy...

I think he is a nutter and should stick by her...

Besides the fact that she is hot she is also the mother of his child!!
over a year ago knifewrench said…
Well guest stars don't usually STAY on scrubs, look at all of the others, they lasted probably a max of 4 episodes. I think there are only two more episodes of this series, right? Well also the wedding is in two months so I'm thinking Elliot's not going to go through with the wedding.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nav said…
I'm so mixed up right now! Just finished watching, and I figure I'm way too attached to this show and its characters....

Do you think the writers have decided who they want to be together? Usually the manipulations on the viewers are much more evident if there's a certain direction. This, btw, makes this show so great. :)
over a year ago knifewrench said…
Got the same problem Nav, I get attached to scrubs more than is healthy.

Need help five! <wpsh!> <click!>

Back on the subject I don't really feel any sympathy for Kim, when they showed that ultrasound scan of her baby I instantly thought: backstabber
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emzyp14 said…
i get attached to, i watch them over and over again, lmao...

i hate keith he annoys me so much, but what JD did to kim was out of order, even if she did sumin horrible to him he always does the opposite to what he is told to do by friends..

:P
'Bust a Move'
'YOU HAVE A PROBLEM SIR!!'