Scrubs SPOILER WARNING!!!!

ilovejimhalpert posted on Apr 28, 2007 at 02:07AM
so if you go to nbc's website and look at the episode guide for next week, it says that JD realizes that he still has feelings for elliot. That is so typical JD! i mean he is just suck a jerk sometimes and it really pisses me off how he just bounces back and forth between women. so any predictions on what will go down with that? And also, when do you think that they will focus on kim's pregnancy again?

Scrubs 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
OH not again! Well I bet it'll be something like he tells her and she gets REALLY pissed off and says 'no way dude I'm marrying Keith'.
And the Kim thing I bet she turns up on like the season finale with a 3 month old baby or something.
over a year ago theslipperfit said…
my theory on kim is that she is going to die giving birth and then JD will end up with a baby he didn't know was still alive. and i hope that he doesn't mess up elliot and keith because i actually like him.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
After the whole Shawn scenario, I doubt Elliot will cave in to JD.
over a year ago rollins said…
i really want jd and elliot back together, it steams me up that they are so right for each other and aren't together
over a year ago hummingbird said…
ughhhh
if they rehash that I will be pissed.
I hope she just slaps him in the face and walks away.
over a year ago krQll said…
i like the idea with the kim dieing and JD getting a son, really do... but think that will be a season 7 thing
over a year ago Zach34n said…
I have said this before but i dont want j.d to be a father i dont mind kim dieing but i think it would be funny if the baby came out and like it was black and it was snoop dog resident's haha that would be great.
over a year ago ViKKeRR said…
it's a tough question, but I think that maybe JD and Elliot will end up together in like the finale or something, amid they are perfect for each other and it has been so obvious that they should end up together. the kim thing is a little more tricky if you ask me, but JD will find out later on but JD will still be with Elliot.