Scrubs ELLIOT AND KEITH ARE GETTING MARRIED OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Zach34n posted on Apr 27, 2007 at 02:06AM
CAN ANYBODY BELIEVE THIS. I was like holy shit he just proposed. oh my god.

Scrubs 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smackdabish said…
Okay, thanks for ruining it. I had it taped tonight.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Melia said…
Did you see the look on JD's face??? Priceless. I think he's going to realize he still has feelings for her.
over a year ago tvman said…
Now now people, she didn't say yes yet. It ended after Keith proposed. However, if Elliot says yes I will seriously lose it. I HATE Keith. Not only is he the name of my younger brother (uk!), but he is also stupid, cockey, and a jerk. Nuff said.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Awww! So cute! Lol but also... thanks for ruining it - but it's kool cos thats so SPECIAL! Someong upload it PLEEEEEEEEZE
over a year ago hummingbird said…
cocky? keith? one of the episodes was about him not being assertive enough.
maybe you were trying to describe JD?
over a year ago polo161 said…
can anybody upload this episode?
over a year ago dave said…
Okay that was my favorite episode since My Musical. This season just seemed kind of disappointing so far. The jokes just haven't been as crisp or what not. But My Turf War and the cameo by Keri Russell were great! Loved the screaming banshees, Turk's Booty Breakdown, the $100 appletini, the macking, the staged arm surgery and even Janitor's ghost...all topped off by the proposal with JD looking like he was hit with a ton of bricks realizing he still loves Elliot. Finally another great episode!
over a year ago Zach34n said…
Oh i really really hope that J.d and Elliot really find a way to be together again.
If You want J.d And Elliot back together. Post Yay and If You Dont Say Nay
DO IT!
over a year ago krQll said…
nay
I vote Yay Personally
just cuz i hate keith!
over a year ago kcgregor said…
Nay, we already know they don't work as a couple. Although I'm interested to see what will happen between J.D. and Keith.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Nay!

But I still think Elliot and Keith have no chemistry they just make out a lot. I liked Sean way better.

But JD and Elliot aren't right for each other - we just have to face the truth.
I DONT WANNA FACE THE TRUTH....lol
over a year ago bulale said…
Nay, JD had his chance and he broke elliots heart :GRRR. JD never knows what he wants. if he still loved elliot he would have know, he always wants what he can't have.