Scrubs Last four episodes EVER??

Melia posted on Apr 27, 2007 at 01:16AM
I am in the middle of watching Thursday comedy night, and think I just heard an advertisement for Scrubs saying something about "the last four episodes"...is that of the season or of the series? Also, in regard to the rumors, has there been a precedent for the possible ABC airing of the next season? I don't think I have never heard of a show being on one network for so long, and then moved to another one for the last season.

Scrubs 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smackdabish said…
season, I think. I thought there was like an 80% chance of a season 7?
over a year ago Zach34n said…
season there is for sure a new season
over a year ago Melia said…
Thanks, guys. I just watched the new episode, and man, I feel like there was a lot of chemistry between Zach and Sarah. I hadn't seen that in a long time! I hope something happens with them.
over a year ago tvman said…
NBC probably just said that because they were the last 4 episodes on NBC, although that seems kind of cheap. I think what NBC is trying to do is destroy the shows reputation and noticability so that when they move to ABC the viewership will be decimated. I know that seems crazy but think about it, They move Scrubs to 9:30, the network dosen't support the show at all, and NBC has a chance at ruining another rival network. It might seem stupid, but this is what I beleve.
over a year ago sfdude said…
WHEW! I saw that same commercial then came to Fanpop and you guys relieved me! All I heard was the LAST four episodes of Scrubs. Totally scared me! Going to be weird to see it on ABC. :)
over a year ago Melia said…
Yeah, have you guys heard of that happening before?
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
actually no one has offically picked scrubs up for their 7th season. they are signed on but it is not offically set. there is still a chance that this could be the lsat season, not likely, but still a chance.
over a year ago michael said…
I remember when the WB dropped Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It really did seem like they tried everything in their power to make it fail on UPN. I always wondered if the Joss Whedon and the other writers were forced to make it difficult to explain the continuance of the series when it went to UPN.