Scrubs Old VS New Elliot

benji posted on Apr 09, 2007 at 10:16PM
I have to say, I love the new Elliot, the way she's become more confident and powerful is a breath of fresh air to the character, she reminds me of the pilot only without the ice queen attitude. Anyone else loving her direction?
save

Scrubs 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Yes, I do like new, not being shoved around, her own boss Elliot. Like her with Keith too.
over a year ago dave said…
You two crack me up. JD and Turk...Benji and J. Yes, the new Elliot is strong but definitely has old Elliot tendencies and insecurities. I kinda miss the old goofball Elliot sometimes!
over a year ago Browncoat-Bob said…
Seeing the old Elliot, its weird seeing Elliot being the voice of reason like in My Fishbowl, it's just strange seeing this girl who used to cry in closets all of a sudden being this powerhouse of confidence and knowledge.
over a year ago luvinlos said…
I kinda miss the old goofy Elliot, she was funnier.
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I like old Elliot a lot better. Her character now really bothers me for some reason.
over a year ago benji said…
Judging by the voice over on the latest episode it looks like she'll be going back to her old ways a bit more anyway :)
over a year ago ViKKeRR said…
the question is? would JD fall in love with her then? i mean he dumped the new, but was crazy in love with the old?
i maybe in in the wrong forum ;)
over a year ago Zach34n said…
kiwi i agreeeold elliot was way better. andi also agree with vikkerr