S♥NEISM [Special Birthday Game] Sooyoung, happy birthday !! [Till 15 of Feb]

fanylove09 posted on Feb 02, 2012 at 02:21PM
- This game will only be available on our girls birthday and only last for a week
- You will have 4 tasks to complete:
Task 1 - Post a pic of Sooyoung that have something to do with birthday ( birthday hat, cake..) or a pic of Sooyoung that have 'happy birhtday' words on it ( The BEST pic will be given 5 points)

Task 2 - I will post 3 three pics of eyes, and u must guess which pair of eye is Sooyoung's.
( The first person who get the right guess will be given 2 points, and the others who is correct will get 1 point, no points is given if u are wrong)

Task 3 - Hunt a picture request by me. I will post a list for u to hunt, and u only need to find and post the pic. If u are the first person to answer this game, then find the pic first requested by me, then the 2nd person hunt the 2nd request.. So that everybody will hunt a different pic( Correct pic will get 2 points)

Task 4 - Write a 10-word long message to Sooyoung ( You will get a point)

- You must complete ALL tasks
- You will get a prop per point u get. Example:
you get 4 points at the end of the game, then u will be given 4 props
- The person who gets the highest point when the game ends will get additional 5 props
- Post 1 task per 1 reply, this means u complete this task one by one, so i will get 4 replies from u

Enjoy ^^

S♥NEISM 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...