Rory and Logan Hate me if you want

unfair_love posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 11:19PM
hey! I just wanted to ask what people saw in logan, and didn't see in Jess... ok first of all i want to ask woo thought that Jess is better that logan?
I don't really like this sight i hang out on the RORY AND JESS page so "Hate me if you want"

Rory and Logan 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Well first of all I did like Jess at first..mainly the reason people like him soo much is b/c he is soo hot..and thats just stupid...cause Logan was hot too
2nd of all Jess was never and will NEVER be the guy Logan was for Rory...even on his best day Logan was 100 times the man he was!
3rd If you don't like Rory/Logan then why are you even here..this is the RORY & LOGAN spot...

Now my reasons for not liking Jess are as follows
He left her
He came back said he loved her then left again leaving her even more hearbroken
He pressured her for sex
He never called
Half the time he was an ass..it was like he wanted her soo bad then when he got her he didn't care....
Plus he never even tried to be a better person for her...which Logan did..!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago princesscool said…
i totally agree with you mcewen girl.... i mean jess was awful and he lied to her several times about going to school... he wanted rory so bad(the conquest) but didn't want her once he had her!(the prize)!I hate jess!logan rocks!
over a year ago sunsweetheart39 said…
I agree with you both! Logan was such a better man than Jess ever was
over a year ago Janni said…
I`m here to back you guys up! And WTH are you doing here? don`t you hva e spot for Jess & Rory?
Well, just get the hell away from this spot!
over a year ago unfair_love said…
I ONLY CAME HERE to see what people thought of jess... and he is NOT a donkey (I will never say the other word). And he did care when he got her.
He was immatur e when he left... THE GUY WAS ONLY FREAKIN' 17! and Logan was 21... HUGE AGE difference!... You know what... "Don't through your pearls before a swine" I'm not caling you guys a swine. I am calling you people that don't want to hear my side.

GOOD DAY
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^Hahaha!! We don't want to hear your side cause we don't give a crap. If we cared what Jess/Rory lovers thought we would go hang out on ur spot like u do ours! Just go away!!
over a year ago loganrory4life said…
I'm here to support Rory and Logan fans all over the world!!! I'm sorry people but if their love is not true, then what is? I mean they went out for the longest time on Gilmore girls and were able to keep a long distance relationship! It's Rory's longest relationship ever! They aqre beyond perfect for each other. I mean Logan can be a jerk, but no one is perfect! and did he really cheat? I mean he thought they were broken up!!! Give Logan a break and please don't bash him because I am so tired of people saying how they are not meant to be. Yes they are their relationship is one of the most real on TV!