Rory and Jess Always

unfair_love posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 12:33AM
I'm always here,
I'm always loving you
I'm always going to be here
I'm always here

THis is what Jess seems to say eavry time he pops up. If Rory went with him then she wouldn't have cheeted with dean... just a point

Rory and Jess 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rachell_32 said…
He shouldn't have left for California in the first place :( That episode makes me sad. How she calls him and she knows he's there but he doesn't say anything.
over a year ago unfair_love said…
I was just jotting things down...
I was bored! I didn't think about what I wrote.
over a year ago caiti21 said…
Neither of them were ready. Jess wasn't ready in High School, he had to mature, NEITHER of them were ready when he tried to get her to leave with him (she was gaga over Dean, and had her future at Yale in front of her, and he wasn't grown up enough to have a plan), and Rory wasn't grown up enough when Jess kissed her at the publishing thing. But now.....
over a year ago Gilmore_Lover said…
The Keg!Max! episode makes me sad to I wish Jess wouldn't have left like that. If he really wanted to be with her would he have done that. And i don't like how rory runs to Dean after that i mean why can't she make up her mind. She shouldn't have messed up dean's marrige with linsdey. I like them they were a cute couple, but no rory had to go and screw everything up. Sorry for writting so much, I just wanted to let my feeling out. -Valerie oxoxoxox