Roleplay Hungergames! The Arena...

Demeter13 posted on Jun 20, 2011 at 11:28PM
Make a discription of your character and post then start the games...

Arena: dense wooded area with steep mountains and caves and only one water source at the the top of the mountain range

Roleplay Hungergames! 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Fae Anasco- small 14 year old girl specialty in bow and arrow with dirty blond hair and grey blue eyes from District 4
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Dyla Sarathia- slim 17 year old girl specialty daggers, ax, hatchet and bow
dark skin and carmel hair district 7

*sees a wild turkey and throws hatchet cutting of it's head*"well they've got food here"
-Dyla

last edited over a year ago
*climbs the mountain range to the water source* -Fae
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Nina highwater
a short white pink punk with black hair with pink high lights
is a master thief,is better with daggers and can avoid.is a secret spy for capitol with her family held hostage
error
*reaches a cave and sets up camp there* need food, why did they have to put the water on the top of the freaking mountain, oh yea cause they want to see us frezze to death... -Fae
starts slowly plucking feathers hears fae's footsteps and leaps up a tree
-Dyla
*shoots a goose flying over head* at least they have birds... -Fae
is hoppinf tree to tree-nina
error
gasps and hears nina also
-Dyla
*plucks the feather soff the goose and uses atrident the open it up -Fae
i wish this still was alive
over a year ago Feathershine said…
Ariana Bow: 16, long golden hair that goes down 1/3 down her back with and light blue eyes medium size and skinny very good with a bow and arrows from district 12
over a year ago JulieRobin said…
There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk?

Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can't afford it.

Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei's outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct-selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.

For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market. Or just call us. +0086- 0755-22671933. Or just e-mail us by 0005@hw0001.com or 0008@hw0001.com
over a year ago misty2239 said…
Nadia Coleman
Age 17
District 12 if that's taken 5
She is very sneaky with blonde streaks in chocalate hair is willing to have allies
Now and arrows are her weapon I'm about to add another tribute btw
Logan Harrington
Age 18
District is 4
Very strong has black hair and white skin
Is good and strong with hand to hand combat and sword
As I walk threw the forest I hear a twig snap behind me as I turn around "who's there?!" —logan