Robin Hood I just watched the new Robin Hood 3x13 MOST CAST DIED!!!

Centrico posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 01:44AM
Robin Died, Guy Died, Allen Dead, (Probably Isabella too)

Wow what a wack move on BBC's part. :-P

Robin Hood 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago robinhoodfanno1 said…
crying
yup and the sherrif as keith allen is leaving!
episodes 12 and 13 were officially the saddest episodes ever!
over a year ago Stephaniexoxo said…
I agree with robinhoodfanno1.
over a year ago kimberleyk said…
i cant believe robin died. evil isabella killed him.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
crying
isabella died, i feel bad for all of them.
over a year ago thebigloc said…
meh
My God BBC destroyed Robin Hood for me they messed up the legend and made what I feel is a poor version of Robin Hood series. The best for me will always be ITV Robin of Sherwood 1983-1985 it is the truest to the legend with fantastic acting and all episodes are on youtube. I was outraged when they killed Marion off, bad move alienated a lot of fans, then to kill Robin I am so glad I did not watch any of the last series. At least in ITV Robin of Sherwood Robin when he died (as Michael Praed left) they juggled things around to have another Robin not of Loxley/Sherwood but a Robert of Huntington(Jason Conery Sean Conery's son)) who became another Robin as Heron chose him as another son after Robin of Loxley/Sherwood died and they did an amazing episode of Robin dying and how everyone reacted to it worth watching
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
crying
When Allan died I cried so much:( I never cried on something that much in my life. When Guy and Robin died I didn't cry, I was still upset about Allan. I loved Allan so much:( I will miss you Allan "cries":(