Random If peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches were going extinct...

nelo2 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 03:35AM
Okay, so let's say that peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches were running out all around the world. And too soon, there was only one jar left of peanut butter, one jar left of jelly, and one loaf of bread left in the entire universe. And you could only choose.......ONE! *Gasp!* Would you choose the peanut butter, jelly, or the loaf of bread?

I know this can't actually happen, but hey, this club's all about the random, right? :D
Okay, so let's say that peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches were running out all around the world. And
last edited on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:41AM

Random 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brooki said…
heart
PEANUT BUTTTTTER!

I <3 PEANUT BUTTER
over a year ago breebree446 said…
Long live Peanut Butter!
over a year ago amazingXmooses said…
sad
awwwww,
i want to pick Peanut Butter because i wubb it so much (:
but i feel bad for the bread because if i don't pick it i know that no one else will ^.^

so i'm gonna have to say bread
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Jelly!!
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
big smile
bread
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Bread, you can't live without it!
over a year ago chowjoyi said…
bread
over a year ago XxEmolovexX said…
heart
bread
over a year ago Alama18 said…
I would pick the jelly
over a year ago piperleoforever said…
heart
It's peanut butter jelly time xD
over a year ago LinaHarrow said…
Bread, you can make a lot of other things with bread too, and if there's only one loaf left then sandwitches in general are going extinct. So I can make more with the bread.
over a year ago sugarbabes said…
big smile
I will have to choose Jelly, cos there are different flavours but i would prefer strawberry or mixed fruit jam. But then jam would taste better with a slice of bread, but i would make sure its healthly bread no carbs (brown bread) hehe :)