Random Game??!!""££$$%%^^&&**&^^%%$

MrsGerrenHowell posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 06:15PM
Each person has to think of a random word/object they write it down the next person then gives the word/object a score out of 10 they then write their word and so on
i'll start

Marzipan...

Random 624 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 624

over a year ago Twilightzook said…
10/10

My fig-nut pastry murdered the carrot eating dragon scale of the chipmunk of wrath!
over a year ago xneville_rocksx said…
10/10

ahh my doughnut ate my pants and my goldfish is streaking down the candy bolevard naked
10/10

The polynesian cuttlefish drank all of the lime staircases's strawberry milk.
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
9/10

The octopus from Candy Land skipped around watching as the monkey turds filed their nails in the mailbox of joy.
last edited over a year ago
My score?
surprise
whoops, sorry Twilightzook. i fixed it.
0/10
hmmm
ok, i was talking to xneville_rocksx and she thought my random thing was "whoops, sorry Twilightzook. i fixed it" so that's why she gave me a 0/10, but she logged off before i could explain it to her, so can someone please score me again?
10/10

The queen of the land of 'never-eata-toads-ear' once saw a gelatin hammer-head chicken chasing Pinocchio through the sewers.
10/10

My trained gopher-dogs once laid giant fairy eggs, and once the porridge bowls found out, it was time for the destruction of all the purple cows in the tri-state area.
10/10

Nooooo! The yellow-hatted gnomes are going on a grand quest to change the diaper on Hugh Grants pony-cat.
9/10

My jellybeans partied all night in France so now their giant noses prevent them from doing jumping jacks.
9/10

The fluffy purple snail ran through the giant arch carved from a single string of spaghetti and box of gluten-free biscuits with the help of 302 1/2 polka-dot mice.
9/10

Okay, I have a few:

Welcome to the Church of Vegetables. Lettuce pray.

Did you that if you say "gullible" real slow, it sounds like "giraffe"?

And for Harry Potter fans:
Voldemort can see everything, but can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

(Can I get a different score for each?)
9/10

Okay, I have a few:

Welcome to the Church of Vegetables. Lettuce pray.

Did you that if
Okay then...
10/10
7/10
9/10
5/10

The skiing seasponge got lost in relm of sneezing cherry tomatoes where bearded peppermint magazine racks wander through the valley of bread crumbs.
10/10

Steve the tortoise knitted a pair of elf ears after singing his chicken pie to sleep in a bottle of carrot juice last Thursday, the week after National Pickle Juice Appreciation Month.

Okay, this video isn't random and doesn't have to do with anything, but I just love it!
10/10

The colourless yak juice wore a strind of scarlet pearls shaped like pigs wearing cowboy hats riding chipmunks.
9/10

The glass of basketball freedom snacks watched as the pigeons all gathered around singing "Yankee Doodle" until the orange peel fridge ran away
over a year ago darkhowler said…
when turtles underwear gos on a pizza montage its veterans day in pudding land 8/10
9/10

The righteousness of radio batteries is questioned whenever the llamas go on strike in New Zealand.
9/10

The intergalgactic gramaphone cabinet flew past the planet of flannel slippers on it's mission to find the hellicopter's googly eyed socks.
laugh
9/10

Okay, my friend Sara made this in the back of my SAB (Student Assignment Book). Don't ask...

It says:
The man with the hat sent us!
He told us many amazing stories!
(Picture: Detective Charlie - Cute Fat Bunny)
We will dine on turtles tonight!
They will be good, Z!
9/10

Okay, my friend Sara made this in the back of my SAB (Student Assignment Book). Don't ask...

I
9/10

You can never trust an alchemist's time-traveling herring for it may just bake a tart of uncomprehendable doom for the resedents of the scarf shop on the third day between august and mars.
10/10

Jellybeans knit mittens for lonely pancake elves when they are on break from whistling nifty yak-frog dance songs. Well, as long as the chewy banana toes don't get in the way and write lullabyes for their pencil cases on Pluto. . . .
over a year ago aceofspader said…
4/10

chili-bean underwear flavoured jello
6/10

The caramelised octopus hair never really wanted to drink the teal milk of the diabetic seagul, who's cousin had once been elected mayor of amsterdam but after an unspeakable incident involving a tub of glitter, his rule had been wiped from all history.
10/10

The Hamster Wheel of Destiny floated by on a tube of lip stick across the tangerine skies of Steve's purple goat farm, until the king of Qwertyville licked a newspaper and all the potatoes in the world rejoiced.
10/10

The only way to save the mocha cricket, my little two toed friend, is is to travel to the land of the uncoloured nunchucks to slap the princesses pet donkey with a pollock which has been dipped in a can of pepsi in which a pixie has bathed for exactly 38 1/4 seconds.
9/10

The pointy points of Point Town got together to wipe all the smudges off the toothbrushes secretly contained inside the wheels of a local garbage truck in order to win the race against the boysenberry cafe from Jeffery's backyard sheep beach towelettes.
over a year ago pufllys said…
big smile
10/10

pickles and ice cream make a great soda
7/10

'Tada!' cried the semi-portuguese porcupine pinetree pirate as it pulled out a pink and purple polka-dot pedalo from a pocket placed between paris and the post offices's pencil pointer.
9/10

The animosity of orange peels can only be confirmed as the moons of Mars spin and spin, and do pirouettes and the splits and wear unzipped neckties. Then, and only then, may there be proof that the peels of Canadian oranges did not empty all the cocktail sauce buckets from Joe's Venetian toenail farm.
9/10

Watch out Catbucketsnail! The nectarines CAPSLOCK is in the ocean of never ending tartiness and sea glass where the non-stop fuzzy jumpered noses do yoga and the pixilated tea-cosy makes toe-jam yoghurt.
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
10/10

What happened george? Did you fall off the spanish skitsafrantis snake with seven skirts? Or did your evil army of hotdogs attack bikini bottom?
9/10

Albanian dart boards chuckle as the wolves party in a never ending potato sack of pudding.
over a year ago tool82cry said…
8/10

Is icecream a fruit or a vegetable?
8/10

Is icecream a fruit or a vegetable?
Er... 4/10

The flapper-dogs of Potato Town jumped out of the way as the yodeler of the mountain shaker dashed through the city on a turkey sandwich.
9/10

Gadzooks! The pirate toaster sneaker strudel has set alight the entire lightbulb of thoughtfulness who once shon light upon the slipper-sock's scrolls of donkey crayons!
10/10

Tonight will be a good night, for the wizards of a humble town of Codswallop will rejoice over the fact that the leotards of purple leprechauns have found peace, after long years of the absence of green pudding.
10/10

'Exclamation of shock!' The fuzzy hated yak of dog shampoo cried in terror as the bumble bird of indigo pantaloons danced around the fire of unburning hairspray in the relm of non-toxic playdoh.
10/10

Sneezing goats will lose their teeth once the cow's will makes it to the moon, but that will only happen if traumatized donuts are not inherited by a boy by the name of George.
10/10

What would Zefron say in a time like this? "We're all in this together..."
8/10

Watch out! Here comes the muffin clock of dooooom! Oh wait, it's just the Irish king of platypuses....
9/10 That's me!

KABLAMO! The hairpin's pet umbrella elf set off a gazillion tangerine flavoured bubblegum fireworks which had infact been made by the very first sumatran cheese-fruit maker.
over a year ago familyguy2009 said…
6/10

CRASH! An airplane carrying 18560 man eating giant lizards attack L.A. and everyone except 38 people survive while the head lizard enslaves all of the remiaing people till the 38 people die because on hunger.
4/10

What? Extraordinary? My dear flabber cat, no! The siberian thumb whale telephone is an every-day item in the homes of the catalonian bus stop.
angry
9/10

I'm flabbergasted. When, oh WHEN, will the 4 left socks learn that drinking straws are NOT cherry pies in disguise? It kinda really sorta for sure makes all the turkeys in the area go "hoot!" and my poor cheesecake is dead because of these menaces!

RIP
My dear Cheesecake :'(
10/10

When Mr. Tiddlywinks figured out that the daffodil's pet cabbage cupboard was actually a palm tree brontosaurus egg, he decided that he'd finally join the ancient hippo swimsuit tribe.
10/10

. . . __________ . . .
. . | . . . . . . . | . .
.__|__________|__.
|________________|
./ / / / / \ \ \ \ \ \.
/ / / / • _ • \ \ \ \ \
| | | |. * ^ * .| | | |
| | | | \___/ | | | |
| | | .\_____/. | | |
.______|__|______.
/ . . . . . . . . . . . \
| . . | . . . . . | . . |
()()()> . . . . . <()()()
()()() . . . . . . .()()()
|________________|
| . . . . . | . . . . . |
|_______|________|
./. . . . / . \ . . . .\.
(______| . |______)
you have NO idea how long it took to get it this good!
btw, sry 'bout the dots, stupid non-multiple-spaces-thingermajigger...