Random Making random club more random.

BlindBandit92 posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 04:55PM
Okay guys you know the state of random club and fanpop in general. Will you be assisting me in making it more random? That way everyone can enjoy like we used too.

My suggestions for this is:

1.Post different things. (That's including questions,images,picks,videos of all fandoms not just the ones mentioned. I will be doing the same. )

2.Let's also make up new forums as well. I have seen different types of things on other clubs and I will be bringing it to random.

3.Let's not have the place overrun by trolls. If you troll you either will be giving entertainment and/or annoying someone to the point of leaving this spot. I know it has been boring but let's spice it up.

4. I am especially asking the popular users to help out as well. Since people of this spot tend to follow them. And also to everyone who is not popular you don't have follow the popular users. it is a choice but you don't have to follow them. Do your own thing. That's what I have been doing ever since I became a part of random.

5.Random won't fix itself. We must do it. We really must try hard to fix it. if we don't this club will be going downhill and most of the awesome popular users you guys claim to like so much might end up leaving.

Didn't we have a war about this? And everyone for the most part gave up on it.

So yea. Let's fix up random.

Post on this forum if you have any ideas to achieve this and if you want to help out.
last edited on Apr 28, 2012 at 04:56PM

Random 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago simpleplan said…
It looks like people do not want change they wish to be set in there repetitive ways. -_-
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
^Yep. I told you no one will listen. I am going to stop being so repetitive and I'll try to change random.
last edited over a year ago
Well I guess I can try not to be repetitive to or make a new spot.
last edited over a year ago
^Yep but unless enough people help that spot will be inactive. Besides there's been other spots that people have made as a sub for random but they are all inactive as fuck. ._.
^ This is a downer. I hate not being able to do anything.
^Same but I am going to still to make random fun again. I don't give up that easily.
over a year ago XxEmolovexX said…
I can help with this... I dont like all the major fandoms (homestuck, hetalia, ect )
^Okay thanks. What will you be posting then?
^ yay X3

^^ Yay we have to try. If we give up hope and then become mindless followers we will not be any better then them.
Eh, anything really. It is the Random club. I'll think of Something to post. Probably random pictures, questions or videos.
^Well I was asking you so you can kinda give me some ideas to post. LOL
Hmmm well maybe we could post about various music, or animals or rainbow unicorns ._.
We can ask Who is there favorte Villion? I got the idea from my friend X3
^Perfect. I'll ask it.
over a year ago missracoon said…
Sure i'll help you guys out then.
over a year ago crrazycake said…
yush i'll deff help ^_^ and post ransom stuff :D don't worry about it
over a year ago crrazycake said…
lol i mean *random XD
@Missraccoon and crrazycake Thanks alot. The more people that help the better.
:3
over a year ago Hoppitykruton said…
I want the Mighty Boosh Club to be more up to date :P
^How does that involve random club? If you do then go more that club more interesting then.
^^ Why did this make me laugh XD
^LOL Maybe because it doesn't make sense that she would post that there? XD
^ I laugh at just about everything xDD