Random Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

Random 413 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 413

over a year ago 8adass said…
Upmod for the both of you, You cuntwaffle.
over a year ago Usui--takumi said…
You fucking bluewaffle.
over a year ago crrazycake said…
Fuck you bitches who reported The henati spot I hope you fucking die >:(
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
@RulerLord It's not fucking demented you motherfuker. Fucking cussing relieves some motherfucking built in stress.
@RulerL0rd0: You motherfucking Dude :D I didn't know you joined too. Lol Fuck. Nice :]
@crrazycake: How come?
@blind: Good fucking point.
How fucking come what?
@crrazycake: I wanted to the fucking details bitch (:
Why don't you go and fuck cluster fuck, what a cluster-fuck of an idea, this will end as a giant cluster-fuck, you fucks.
@8adass: I don't fucking think so. The fucking time will answer.
You guys are such motherfucking moronic idiots with the fucking brain of a goddamn roach, the look of a fucking armadillio and you guys will never have a fucking life.
I've bought the fucking 'Life' Game yesterday. It was so fucking shittily enjoyable.
@Usui In that case. You should fucking shove that game up your ass. And let's fucking see it is as enjoyable.
@Blindbandit, you don't have a fucking life you fucking dick sucker.
@BlindBandit92: You are the one who fucking came up with this Idea. You shove it up your ass first, then fucking tell me if it's fucking enjoyable :D
wink
@8adass I definitely fucking do have a life. But I guess if I didn't fucking have a life you'd be the first one to fucking know since you yourself don't have a fucking life. And I have heard that it fucking takes one to know one. I don't fucking suck dicks. Is that what you fucking do when no one looking you whore? But I tell you this I rather suck something else other than dicks.
@Usui Nah I fucking insist. It would fucking not be cool if I took all the fucking fun. XD
@BlindBandit92: Oh why no fucking no :3 I've already taken enough fucking fun by playing it. You fucking first XP
No you ass fucker, I'm sure you don't have a fucking life because you don't have anyone who loves you, you're fucking nobody, you fuck your mother every fucking morning. XD
@Usui But that would not be fucking neighborly. If I shoved the game down my fucking ass. Then you fucking couldn't play it. And I'm sure you fucking wanna play it. I mean I fucking would be appalled if someone fucking shoved my fucking goddamn marbles up their asses. I'd be a fucking sad panda. I definitely do not fucking want to deprive you of such fucking pleasures bro. XD

@8adass Why I pretty fucking sure someone loves me. I mean what you fucking said made me feel so fucking loved. "sniffles" I never had someone fucking say that to me. ;A;

Lolfuckno.

You're a fucking nobody who whores herself around to every Tom, Dick and fucking Larry. I fucking got too much dignity for that. XD
cool
Noo, you don't have dignity you fucking kiss people's arses every fucking day, and beg for them to be your friends, because nobody fucking loves you or cares about you, so you cry everyday before you go to sleep, and then you go and fuck pigs. Quite sad isn't it? :(
smirk
@8adass I've fucking already said it takes one to know one. If you think I kiss people's asses then that means you all about it right? You're temperamental asshole who thinks she rules the goddamn world and everything revolves around you but actuality you do NOT even know how to control yourself and act like an intelligent human. But I think suggesting you can even act intelligent is an insult to everyone that actually is fucking intelligent. Why don't you go get gangbanged by wild hogs and go die in a fucking fire because you'll fucking never I REPEAT never have anything to live for other than being a bipolar menopausal motherfucking goddamn bitch.
wink
I have people who will fuck dogs for me, they fucking love me. Jealous fucker? Why you need intelligence when you have looks? I can study but you're too fucking ugly, and that can't be fixed. Haha.
tongue
@Usui, the fucking game is up my arse and you can't fucking play it fuckers. Haha
Fuck you all and I'm naked in my fucking bathroom right now. Fuck yeah and using my fucking mobile. @badasses: That's fucking nice.
angry
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, UGH, I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST FUCKING DID, IM SO FUCKING STUPID. >:|
What the fuck happened?
"info that was fucking here has been fucking removed"
last edited over a year ago
LOL What's so fucking bad about that^^ Alright, Inbox me.
monkey
......the fuck? Don't fucking talk about me in your fucking IM.
I DID NOT FUCKING ADDED YOU!
^I was just going to fucking explain what happened. I'm not going to bad mouth you in any fucking way.
"sighs" I apparently can not fucking do anything right when it fucking comes to you right 8adass?
Fuck you, I fucking hate you so fucking much. Why are you telling him, why is it a big fucking deal fucker?
I don't want you to fucking talk about me in any fucking way dipshit.
@8adass I did not mean to fucking embarrass you. I didn't think you'd mind if I told Usui. I was only trying to help everyone understand the situation. I'm not trying to fucking make your life miserable. Although you fucking tend to think I do.
Who said I'm fucking embarrassed? There's no fucking reason for you to make everyone fucking understand fucker, or is it because involves you?
@8adass No. I didn't do it because it involved me. Why would I fucking do that? I was as surprised as you when that fucking happened. I'm not going to make "everyone" fucking understand. The only reason why I told Usui because he is a mutual friend of ours. And I fucking repeat I didn't think you'd mind. It's not like I was going to fucking blab to the whole random club.

If you're not embarrassed about what fucking happened Then why are you fucking angry at me? The only fucking plausible reason why'd you be upset is that your embarrassed. I'll fucking delete my post on this forum concerning you about that matter if we can forget about it and move on.
Keep your fucking post. Don't bother.
cool
Ok, let's get back on the fucking game now.
what happened bitches? @BB, tell me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :P
@Ruler That's fucking awesome so how was it? XD
@rulerlord xDDDD ULTIMATE LOL
over a year ago breeaussiegal said…
Fuck yea I luv to swear
@Ruler ROTFLMAO
Fuck jb I hope that motherfucker would just STFU and never sing again :P
over a year ago Wendy99 said…
8adass, I hope you suck a fucking dick and then get fucking chocked with it.
smirk
^ Orly? Well, you didn't know that it was your mom's ass that you were fucking.
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
omg you mother-ass fuckin bitch do you fuck your dad to?