Random D'aw, How I Wish...

ivoryphills posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 04:29AM
That there were more fanfiction stories out there for my favorite character in the whole wide (Yu-Gi-Oh) world, Rishid Ishtar. I mean, the guy is a great character, and it sucks that his fanbase is so low, because there are less mentions and acknowledgement of him, even in the fanfiction website, all because he isn't the "bishie pretty-boy" (just because he's not the girl-like boy doesn't mean he isn't hot, and he's kind, wise, and strong, so by that, he should get more fans!) Coming back to my topic: fanfiction. Although there have been recent increase to the Rishid Ishtar fanfiction archive, it's been slowly piling, and I'm pretty sick of rereading the fanfics over and over, some not even giving Rishid more, er, "oomph". I know, there are other fanfics about other anime and characters that I might enjoy, but I absolutely LOVE Rishid, and I love reading stories about him and seeing that he has some fans out there, y'know? Thanks for reading my obsessively-loving-Rishid rant, by the way.

Random No replies