Random How to not get sick so much (Tips for people who don't wanna get colds or flus)

koolkat-1104 posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 01:47AM
These tips will make u feel good and i barely ever get sick too much now here are some tips that are good especially in this cold time of year.

1-Take a hot shower in the morning and after coming from the rain/snow.You have to get the chill out of your body your body has to be warm enough to keep the cold out and blow dry your hair when your get out don't sleep with a wet head.

2-Wash your hands after you go to the bathroom and use paper towels because if use a regular towel ur wiping your hands on germs unless you wash and change your towels.Wash your hands before you eat and use hand sanitizer in school if u can't go to a sink or anywhere else u might be.

3- Take Supplement vitamins they have a ton of Vitamin C and it makes your immune system stronger.

4-Don't touch your face unless your hands your just washed because germs are everywhere on your hands.

5-Eat healthy stuff like apples,oranges and fruit and vegetables they have all the vitamins to make your cells stronger and fight off the germs that enter your body and drink tons of water to flush out the germs.

6-I am a vegetarian and i like eating vegetable soup with crackers and some orange juice every time i come home from school in the freezing cold after i take a shower it relaxes me a lot and takes off stress.Its really healthy and tastes good you can try any soup u like.I also eat it when i'm hungry and it gives me a lot of energy.

7. Have fun and don't touch sick people.Don't share drinks,hair brushes ,lip glosses or make up.

8. Positive attitudes keep you focus and make your day brighter so keep on smiling.

Tell me what u guys think of these tips and let me know if u have any questions :) Luv ya byw <3
These tips will make u feel good and i barely ever get sick too much now here are some tips that are

Random 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mjjj29fan said…
smile
kool ill try it
over a year ago XxMJLoverxX said…
big smile
I gotta try this out