Random Create A Demon Rp

Musiclover456 posted on Jul 02, 2011 at 01:13AM
think of a character from an anime or a show and then think of your own demon create your demon the way you would make yourself in demon form.make sure you be specific as to what type of demon she/he is.you must include the following

Name:
Type Of Demon:
Demon Power:
Weapons:
Story:
Purpose In Life:
Description/Image:

Random 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Musiclover456 said…
mischievous
Name: Miki Mochizuki
Type Of Demon:vampire
Demon power:can bend the fabric of time and space (with the help of Satan's right hand and the rest of her arm)
Weapon:spear,sword,other weapons and her own self power and self defense
Story:at the age of 5 she had her right hand removed in war and so that was when Satan came to her telling her that its had been a thousand years and she was chosen by him to become his apprentices but that there was a battle and that she was also archangel Michel's apprentice and so she now had the rest of archangel Michel's arm so by the time she is finished paying off the debt for the limns she is to give back the limns to Satan and Michel but she doesn't want to so she keeps the limns instead of giving them back
Purpose In Life: to become Satan's air to honor her vampiric family name as a Mochizuki
Name: Miki Mochizuki
Demon power:ca
over a year ago Alainer said…
kk this is my demon i guess:
Name: Joe Mama
Type of Demon: um, the mean scary kind!
Demon Power: Insulting ur mama
Weapons:Gene Simmons tongue to smack u with and the power to make u wet ur bed
Story: Ive crept out from the depths of the back alleys to seek revenge for all of those who put my mama's name to shame. I take taxi cabs to ur house to attack u and insult ur own mama in front of you, so RAWR and beware!
Purpose in Life: To make u and ur mama cry or depressed in any type of way
Image:Tall, tattoo of mama on my arm, like I said Gene Simmons tounge, bald, i have 2 bellybuttons....
Frightened?
(btw Im not a mean person at all, but if I were this is what Id do lol)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago egyptprincess7 said…
Name: Anna galezy
Type of demon: Vampire
Demon power: She can control people and summon the 5 elements at will
Weapons: Guns and a sword
Story: hard to tell..
purpose: To defeat the man who murdered her parents
Name: Anna galezy
Type of demon: Vampire
Demon power: She can
over a year ago Shadowmarioking said…
Name: Miku Yamasaki
Type:Werewolf
Demon Power: Summon the undead, Witchcraft
Weapon: dual knives
Story: I don't know...I can't remember...
Purpose in life: To figure out what happened to my memories
Image:Average height, average weight, light blue hair, black eyes, scar on left arm, sharp teeth, wearing a cloak
over a year ago zephyr12 said…
Name:
Type Of Demon: The ones that have wings but can transform into anything
Demon Power: He can transform into anything. Fly the fastest out of anyone in hell.
Weapons: He uses a beautiful mighty sword. He can use basically anything though.
Story: He was born on Earth and people tried to kill him. But he made it to Hell(without his parents). He was trained to be mighty and a great fighter. He lives to fight and listens to orders.
Purpose In Life: To defeat the good ones and be the strongest demon ever lived.
link
Description/Image:
over a year ago Musiclover456 said…
Name:Saito
Demon Power:bend people ageist their will
Weapons:sword,gun,and own physical power
Story:it was January 27 i was 7 years old when my father and the rest of the shinsengumi went out looking for some test subjects that went wrong. But when they came back they had something more then just the blood of the subjects they had a girl about my age but a year older.They put her in a room and i went in to see her but she was still sleeping but when i left she woke up i then ran so that they thought i wasn't there at all.then they dragged her into another room where she was talking about who she was and i listening to every word then she stood and left to go choose a room but she strangely choose my room and then went back to sleep my father told me to share the room so i did and from that point on we both shared a room and became close friends but one day her mother found her and took her back. then years later we're reunited and we fell in love soon after we got married
Purpose In Life:make Miki the happiest girl alive because she means the world to him
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tiber-b said…
Name:Tiber Bagdad
Type of demon:Cat demon
Demon power:she gives bad luck and can pop up from thin air
Weapon:small booms,smock screens and her claws and Fangs
Story:she was an orphan and was,lift to die untell she was pulled into hell.Satan made her a demon
Purpose in life: to make humans' lives horrad and be satan's pet
Apprentice:short black hair red eyes average higher black cat ears and tail very thin from lack of food and 4 black lines on her face (2 on each side)