Psych Mr. Yin Presents

Councilman posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 01:37AM
Did anyone who read my story "The Epilogue to An Evening with Mr. Yang" notice the similarities in it and this episode?

Mary is killed Abigail is taken. I had the Chief taken but they had it be Jules. Just thought I'd mention it.

This was a good episode and I am glad it was Abigail who broke it off. But I am sorry to see Jules turn to Lassiter for comfort. Bummer.
Did anyone who read my story "The Epilogue to An Evening with Mr. Yang" notice the similarities in it
save

Psych 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Haven't read your story, but if you post the link I'd like to read it:) Sounds interesting, and you've made me curious.

On the ep: I liked Jules in Lassiter's arms! Don't get me wrong, I'm a Shules shipper for life, but it was adorable all the same. At least Abigail's gone though; I never much cared for her.
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
laugh
thats kind of weird LOL maybe their read it got an ideal then changed one thing and I liked that Juliet was talking about Lassiter cuz it shows that Lassiter softer side insides the only way Shawn can be their for Juilet and be with Abigail if Shanw some how made a clone.
last edited over a year ago