Psych Let's Get Hairy

Councilman posted on Sep 28, 2009 at 12:05AM
Tonight's Bill of Fare once again gives the chicken hearted half of the Psych team plenty of reason to runaway like a little girl screaming.
Shawn and Gus take the case of a man who is sure he's a werewolf on a path to killing humans, but far from protecting mankind from a furry beast they find themselves protecting the man from a murder charge.

Psych 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
I tried too write a post to create some reason to get people involved but I guess the show is not as interesting to most as I find it.
Turns out that Gus didn't stay true to his unreasonable fears of the paranormal he has shown every other time they came up like with Ghosts, Mummies curses and so on.
This episode once again managed to make it through to the end without an over abundance of stupid silliness.
I kept thinking from the minute the guy started in about the orphans that it would turn out to be a trick to get Henry to quit the contest.

over a year ago BondJBond said…
cool
Still C-Man you have to admit the show is 10 times better when Gus isn't being negative Nelly and they use more subtle humor. But you're right about Gus acting like a little girl about spooky stuff. On the contest I thought for sure Henry was going to win he's been driving the same old Ford PU for twenty years. I too thought the orphan story was a fake and Henry would think so too.
over a year ago Councilman said…
I missed huge thing about this episode and I didn't get it until I looked up the cast. The bad guy Dr. Ken Tucker is David Naughton of Ahoo an American Werewolf of London fame. I knew looked familiar but he's changed a great deal since the last movie I saw him in some B ski movie Hot Dog he made about 25 years ago.
Also in this episode is (Biff Tannen) Thomas F. Wilson of Back to the Future fame. I couldn't place him until I saw his real name, I remember both of these guys from movies they were in over 20 years ago.
I keep forgetting to point out that Gus gave Jules some "silver" bullets. They were either .38 Specials or 357 magnums neither of which Jules could use in her little Glock 9mm.
last edited over a year ago