Psych Bollywood Homicide

Councilman posted on Sep 25, 2009 at 08:06AM
A man thinks he's cursed after several of his former girlfriends meet grim fates, and he asks Shawn and Gus to investigate. Sendhil Ramamurthy guest stars.
I like the idea of them finally doing another private case. At least to start with.

Okay I admit I never heard of Sendhil Ramamurthy.
This picture of Sita sure looks like a picture of Divya from Royal Pains, don't you think?
A man thinks he's cursed after several of his former girlfriends meet grim fates, and he asks Shawn a

Psych 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
I have a simple question. How many of you figured out it was Sita about the first time we saw her. I have my hand in the air. I did for a minute think it could be Grandma, but she didn't have the access Sita did.
It was made clear again that Shawn is in love with Jules and he's going to hurt Abigail and piss me off. She's such a sweet person and I hate to see anyone in a relationship hurt.
And yes I know they are not real people, but they are my imaginary friends. lol
I have a simple question. How many of you figured out it was Sita about the first time we saw her. I
over a year ago HillaryC said…
Okay C-man you're right this one was easy to figure out early, i hate agreeing with you twice in one day, and your spot on when it comes to Abigail she's as they used to say "the cat's pajamas". I haven't clue what that means, but I'm thinking it's a good thing.
I fear a twist coming when in the heat of a moment when there has been a gun battle and everything was up in the air and lives were on the line Jules and Lassiter kiss in front of Shawn. Okay wait a minute I have to go throw up. Holy crap what the hell was I thinking? Oh yes Shawn would freak completely out.
Top that C-man.
over a year ago BondJBond said…
I only have one question. What homicide? No one was killed It's not like Sita didn't try but don't you wonder even in real life why people don't just do the honest right thing since it's much easier and when it's over it's over. But no they lie, cheat, steal, murder, and it's always worse than just being honest.
Sorry C-Man I used your logic on this one. I've seen where you pointed this stuff out before.
Hill bite your tongue if Jules were to kiss Lassie it would make the end of life as we know it. It would be like Dec. 21 2012 on the Mayan calender all over again. But then wait that's all BS anyway. They just ran out of rock space.
Here's a sneak peek at the ARMAGEDDON if Jules were to kiss Lassie. And keep the Listerine handy. roflmao
last edited over a year ago
I only have one question. What homicide? No one was killed It's not like Sita didn't try but don't yo