Psych The true Mr.Yang finally divulged in this exclusive?

Councilman posted on Feb 27, 2009 at 05:02AM
Before the true Mr. Yang's identity is disclosed we must first unmask the copycat under arrest and facing tral now. Our current Mr. Yang's real identity has been revealed as Annie Wilkes.

And now with out further ado: The real Mr. Yang as it turns out is a mild mannered, inconspicuous, roadside fruit and vegetable peddler residing in the Ojai Valley, where he first met Shawn and later learned how he'd solved the diasappearance and murder of one farmer Deacon of the Deacon/Walker farm who had been missing for over 20 years and then the murder of a college professor. Now Mr. Yang secure in the knowledge that Shawn Spencer is indeed a worthy opponent because of those cases and the copycat arrest, is coming out of his obscurity to once again begin to lay the foundations of panic in the general public and fear in the hearts of the SBPD as he begins his reign of murder and terror.
ROFLMAO

save

Psych 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krazykray said…
Seriously? Or did you think of this? It's pretty good.
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
"krazykray" I had to go back 65 milion years for this solution. And thank you.
It was fun writting it. It reads like a script I might have written for a movie trailer. I wish I could do it for everyone in audio. I think some would get a kick out of it.
There's more like this if you look around for it.
It gives some people something to do until the next season.
I hope everyone enjoys the posts as much as I do.