Prince Michael Jackson Ppb Jackson Migt Be Starting School

tiver posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 03:15AM
i read that ppb jackson might start began school is september 2010 i dont if it will happen cuz they say it and never happens but if it dose i think it is a good idea

Prince Michael Jackson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Where did you see that?
over a year ago tiver said…
i just looked up on google prince michael jackson and i saw news results and there was an article about it
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
Why the heck would that be a good idea for them to go to school? No matter if it's public or private. The paparazzi can be all over them, kids will make fun of them because their "Wacko Jacko's" kids, being the "Kids of a child molester." Dude people can be harsh, especially kids. And don't be all sad if that really happens because "girls will be all over him" Does it really freaking matter?! If he does go to school at least he'll (possibly) have some friends! NO matter if their boys or girls. And making friends like that is gonna be hard because THEY'RE RICH. It's a terrible idea
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
smile
are you sure? Cause people can por anything in the internet..I do think so, they wouldnt like it
over a year ago mynameisannabel said…
@PrinceMJluv is that really what you think? do you think that Katherine will really let her grandchildren to go to a school with such disrespectful children. i think she will choose a school that's right for them where the teachers and students are more accepting and respectful. do you think because they are rich they wont make friends?? Prince, Paris and Blanket dont seem stuck up and mean, so they probably will make friends.
i personally think this is a good idea, being isolated at home is not. they need to socialize with other children their age.
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
No I'm not saying their stuck up. I'm saying that people will use then for their MONEY. You can't really make TRUE friends, when people USE you like that. Like any school specificly has only children that just love rainbows and sunshines! Not possible. Oh yea people can seem sweet at first but then you get to know them and SNAP. Their different. Lots of people think MJ is a child abuser or child molester. Trust me I know, one of my best friends think that. SO DO OTHER KIDS.
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Its true what PrinceMJluv says I've been used b4 to get my money and stuff cuz most kids at my school are low middle class I'm high