Prince Michael Jackson Why on earth??????

ozchick posted on May 20, 2010 at 03:17PM
I've been seein heaps of ppl fighting on here lately aye, and its getting a bit out of hand. One minute, someone posts a topic and next minute it turns into a shitfight, WTF ppl, at the end of the day, we all have something in common right??? Were all fans of Prince, Paris and Blanket yeah??? So why on earth do we have to keep fighting over pointless shit and trying to compete with eachother on who's the biggest fan of Prince, does it really matter??? We all love the Jacksons, it shouldn't matter who love's Prince the most or who can prove that they are this or that to the Jackson family, Were all human beings and why can't we spend a bit more time supporting eachother and trying to get along. we are all different human beings and we will all differ in our opions in some things but we should try to respect other ppl's differences and just move on. Its not pleasing to read the bickering on here and if you don't like what someone has said, could you pls take it up with them privately rather than publicly coz its not good to see ppl fighting all the time

Sorry to preach but I just wanted to say that I hope we can all get along better

Britt
last edited on May 20, 2010 at 03:30PM

Prince Michael Jackson 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago batava said…
wink
I'm with you gurl ...
over a year ago la-la-la-45 said…
smile
Very well said Britt.
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
what? im kinda lost...thats alot of reading! haha :)
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
I agree with ya.
over a year ago billiejean808 said…
smile
I agree with you too.
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
i agree with u 3