Prince Michael Jackson Please Read

ozchick posted on May 18, 2010 at 09:34AM
As you may have noticed I've put a question up in the ANSWERS section under the heading 25th JUNE...... Thankyou to all who are putting your names down for a sunflower for Michael. I assure you that if you ask me to put one in the ocean for you, I promise you that I will. I hope lots of people ask for a sunflower, coz I want to fill the indian ocean up that day with sunflowers for MJ. After each and every last sunflower is placed, I will then place 3 roses in the ocean, 1 red for LOVE, 1 yellow for FRIENDSHIP and 1 white for ETERNITY. These 3 roses will be for Michael's 3 children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. I will bind these 3 roses together and send them off bound in unity to symbolize the eternal love and strength these 3 beautiful children will share for the rest of their lives. I will then say a quite prayer to Heavenly Father and spend a few moments in silence as the sun rises over the earth.
After that, we are going to have a bbq breakfast, all our mates and family will be there and the man of the hour (our little Jackson) thats my new nephew is named after MJ btw coz he was concieved the day MJ died. (as you can see were all MJ fans) We'll crank up the MJ tunes and have a good laugh, then were going to adventure world, Perth's amusement park to spend the day exactly how MJ would have wanted us to. Me and my sister have planned this day out thoroughly and when she mentioned the amusment park, I was hesitant at first coz I thought that its a sad day and felt bad for going out and having fun on such a sombre occation, but then she reminded me of something, she said these words to me....."Baby sis, we'll pay our respects down the beach that morning, but Micheal would not want us to cry so we have to celebrate his life, and do it in true MJ style" so thats how the adventure world idea came about coz he loved amusement parks.
In closing i'd like to add that I will be donating my weekends pay from my job to the Heal The World foundation to help sick and needy children all over the world and will keep that tradition going every year on that day. If you can, please make a donation to Heal The World on that day to help keep his legacy alive.

God Bless you all

Britt xo

P.S, please continue to put your name down for a flower on the 25th JUNE topic in ANSWERS so I can keep track of everyones names there and not miss anyone. Thankyou.
last edited on May 18, 2010 at 09:39AM

Prince Michael Jackson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago m-yrthe-13 said…
I want that my 25th June was like that, i love your day lol, and thanks that you will do all the sunflowers it's a great idea! And the 3 roses.. I love it! x
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
I'm going to get ballons and write messages on them and release them on the rocky mountains and place a tablet with roses on the mountain.
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Thats so nice really about the hits I will put volume 100 and invite a lot of people to my house to dance and sing his songs, So then I will do what iluvPrinceMJ213 is doing, With the same people grab a big ballon and write a lot of messages for him and we will release it to see, how far can it go :). In that day I have to use his stuff a lot
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
aw :( My family and I release ballons for my brothers who died..you guys are reminding me of it!! Well for june 25th...(im not sure what were talking about...plans on june 25th?) Anyways gonna listen to MJ music and celebrate his Music! Also uploading tributes to Youtube :)
over a year ago love_mjackson said…
dreaaading june 25th :(
but auguest 11ths saadder for me :|
over a year ago iamrachel said…
aaww lily baaabe, ily and m here for youu, yaaaknow <3
over a year ago batava said…
wink
Thank ya Girl...!
Luv ya...!
wink
I also liked to fill the Atlantic Ocean with flowers ... But I can´t...
I'll do an article about it, I promise ...
I'll ask people in my class who are fans of Michael Jackson to attend ...
You are a creative person and stunts ...
I love you friend ...
last edited over a year ago
wink
Please take photos for us to see, and for me to make a video to put here ...!
Thank you, very much, thank you ...

Luv ya...
over a year ago ozchick said…
smile
Thankyou Batava, Your a sweetie, I'm going to do a video of the day and post it up on here for everyone to see.

Thanks girl, luv u 2

P.S about the stunts.......lifes short, play hard right lol. Thanks xo