Prince Michael Jackson Hey I'm Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jafaar, Jermajesty and anyone else you can think of

ozchick posted on May 16, 2010 at 02:53PM
Hey there everyone, i'm a member of the Jackson family, actually I'm 5 members of the family all rolled into one, and I've come here today to feed you all a bunch of bullsh!t that's not true, but you have to forgive me coz I think your all so stupid that you'll believe my lies and give me loooooots of attention. Oh while were at it, did you know that I'm also Beyonce's sister, yeah its true, and Rhianna's also my cousin, oh oh yeah and i'm also in a relationship with Justin Timberlake...........lol
hahahahaha, sorry everyone just playin coz i'm bored outta my skull, I'm just pokin a bit fun at the posers on here lol.

Prince Michael Jackson 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
whaat!?! lmao Are you making fun of people who say there related to ppb and movie stars!? cuase if your are...HAHAH! good joke :]
over a year ago ozchick said…
lol, yeah I was bored so I thought I'd have some fun with the posers lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
Lol good one!!!! :] :) <3
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
laugh
lmao!! thats funny.. yeah good one Britt.. I wonder if posers are reading this too.. lol
over a year ago madiiluvsjaafar said…
Hahahahaha good one!
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
Lmfo. take dat posers
over a year ago ulivera said…
lol :D hahahaha!
over a year ago tiver said…
lololol hahahahhaha
over a year ago la-la-la-45 said…
laugh
Bahahaha!!!That was great!
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Lmfaoooo! Good one, oh yeah you forgot to ad some Im Britney spears daughter and well actually my dad is Maddonas husband lol.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
lol good 1
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
haha, your funnyyy x
over a year ago hinano1 said…
yea r u related to justin bieber 2!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL