Prince Michael Jackson PRINCE JACKSON BEEN 13 FOR 3 MONTHS NOW

tiver posted on May 13, 2010 at 11:24PM
FEB TO MARCH 13 ONE MONTH MARCH 13 TO APRIL 13 2 MOTHS NOW MAY 13 3 MONTHS AWWWW U GROW UP SO FAST LOVE U

Prince Michael Jackson 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
whoopdey... dang... doo.... Stop abusing the caps lock key... dang
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Is that affecting you or something?
over a year ago UmOkayThen said…
tongue
I'm soooo excited you know how to count...
over a year ago tiver said…
THAT IS MEAN DONT BE SARCASTEC I CAN COUNT IM NOT STUPID OKAY SECOND ITS NOT AFFECTING ME AT ALL IM JUST SAYING THAT I DONT APPERCIATE THAT 3 I CAN USE THE DAM CAP KEYS IF I LIKE IM STRONG IVE NEVER STICKED UP FOR MYSELF BEFORE BUT NOW
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
meh
Wow u don't know the defention of stick up 4 your self I'd should know I do it 24/7.And yeah ok he is 13 and 1 quater I guess :|and k i pay attention to how many months MJ has been dead becuz I am more of a depressin person.
over a year ago lauren_95 said…
yes he has been :) hey ppl you dont have to be mean about it, shes just saying
we could've figured that out for ourselves, thank you very much
and like since when r u 'strong'? oh wow, that CAPS LOCK key! I'm so scared... maybe I should back off, i'm so scared of the caps
over a year ago princemjluv3r said…
big smile
lol PrinceMJLuv
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Lol
over a year ago Chee323 said…
meh
Wow PrinceMJluv you must feel big and tough picking on tiver...
like i no she sumtymz gets annoying but you dont always have too bad comment on the stuff she posts.... wel that goes for most of you guys.... im not being mean, im just being straight up!!
princemjluv seriously stop being so mean! what did she ever do to you? you think your funny and cool picking on her? no thats just kinda rude. ive kept quiet about it but im getting a lil tired of it. she didnt anything to you so why pick on her? (im not trying to be rude but im getting a lil tired of the fighting!
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
cool
SHUT UP PEOPLE! STOP FIGHTING OR IMMA SLAP YA!! JK! hahah! but seriously CHILL!! haha fighting over caps locks?? STUPID! haha!! <3 and CHILL!
last edited over a year ago
surprise
All caps give me headaches. That's why when ppl post in all caps I don't read it. So what did Tiver say?
i'm not trying to start anything u ppl just take everything the wrong way. i'm saying wat's on my mind. and yea, i know it was rude that's ME, and I ain't rude to most ppl. if ur gettin' tired of it DON'T LOOK AT IT. and if u were there when she asked me gross stuff on the IM, you'd have somethin' to say to her too
ok i DONT know what she said to you your right, but im just saying you dont have to be rude about it, if you have a problem with her then just ignore her its as simple as that, just saying
big smile
Ok guys, let's move on. There are more important things to do. Like finding Waldo!
u got ur way of living and I got mine. So I'll choose mine
over a year ago tiver said…
THANKYOU LAUREN 95 I DIDN DO NOTHIN TO U GUYS
lol umokaythen totally agree!! hahaha lets just forget about all this!!
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
MEOWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE CAPS!! LMAO!!! RAWR! <3 hahaha!

OKAY! FORGET ABOUT THAT ISSUE!! :)