Prince Michael Jackson who's with me????????????????????????????

pmjlover1997 posted on May 11, 2010 at 05:34AM
i'm sick and tired of people saying ppb are not mj's and debbie's childern!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well guess what?!
they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you look closely parai has debbie's eyes (of course) and latoya's jaw bone
prince has a bit of debbie's skin and mj's bulid
and blanket has mj's eyes and hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do who agrees with me that the media and paps (especially tmnz.com) are lying and you girlz just want them to get a life?
i'm sick and tired of people saying ppb are not mj's and debbie's  childern!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well guess

Prince Michael Jackson 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
i agree, prince and paris are mj's and debbie's kids and blanket is mj's and ????????? child but they are all hes children!!!
over a year ago billiejean808 said…
Yeah i agree all 3 of them are MJ's children i mean they all look like MJ and debbie so you can only tell that their MJ and debbie's kids.
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
big smile
Exactly! And prince has got vitiligo too. Paris is so look alike debbie :chin,eyes etc. And a lot of michael same as blanket, the Jackson 3 are Mikes!!
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
smile
Prince and Paris r Mikes and debbies but I don't think Prince has Debbies skin.
over a year ago tiver said…
smile
im with u sister
over a year ago ktluvzprince said…
I agree with you 150%. And for the people who say Prince is Arnold Klein's son, that is not true because if he was, he would be about 200 pounds and have ears the size of Dumbo. He is gorgeous because of MICHAEL!
over a year ago m-yrthe-13 said…
I tottaly agree, and i agree with all the answers,
over a year ago fifi2065 said…
same here
over a year ago OMGMJfanforeva said…
Its not our buisness. Simple asnwer!! First who knows...And its not our buisness! Its theres! Not OURS!