Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Johto!

TAIKAMODO posted on Aug 20, 2015 at 06:44PM
With the battle of the Legendary birds completed and the threat of Team Rocket finally eliminated, the Kanto Region achieved a long awaited time of peace and prosperity, all thanks to a now legendary group of trainers, who scattered across the world, traveling on their own paths until destiny once more calls. Meanwhile, in the neighboring region of Johto, the time has come for another generation of Trainers to begin their journeys, to encounter new allies and enemies, people and Pokémon alike. But with a new threat on the rise in the form of a mysterious and dangerous terrorist group calling themselves "The Disciples", the rumors of a new Team Rocket, and the sudden disappearance of Johto Champion Lance, it seems yet another grand battle is brewing in the world. So where are our heroes? Who will step up to the plate in the Johto region's darkest hour?

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Home Town:

Starter Pokémon:

Pokémon Team:

Dream/Goal:
last edited on Jul 19, 2019 at 05:32PM

Pokémon 426 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 426

over a year ago Nojida said…
(Wow, really? Aren't there any Trainers to battle outside the Gym?)
"Be careful!" Ara exclaimed, looking back at Wylie. Suddenly she tripped on a rock, making her fall face-first into the ground for the second time that day. However, this time, the fall caused a Pokeball to slide out of her bag. The Pokeball snapped open, to reveal a very confused Chikorita.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Yes, but they can only get you so far. Another thing that stinks is that I have no idea where to find the move deleter, so if you teach an A-team Pokemon an HM move, and believe me, you'll have to, it's stuck with it XP)
"Are you okay?" Wylie called out. He was holding Cyndaquil, and both of them bore stings. Now that the two and their Pokemon were out of their territory, the Beedrills' attack was lessening.
(That sounds more irritating than hard! XD I knew the older games were harder, but this is just too much)
"Ow... Yeah, it happens a lot," Ara groaned a bit, lifting her head to see the Chikorita. The two stared at each other wide-eyed for a while, before realizing that a Beedrill was about to attack them. Ara screamed and jumped back, but Chikorita was braver- once the Beedrill came close, Chikorita wrapped its vines around it and threw it aside with all its strength. Ara brightened up for a second, before going pale. That attack seemed to have angered the Beedrill even more.
"Oh, come on!" she complained, picking Chikorita up and continuing her little run, followed by the very angry Beedrill.
(It's both. On the plus side, I got to rename Silver Rebel because of Project: Unknown. I regret nothing! XD)
Cyndaquil continued with the Ember, and the supereffective attack seemed to be taking its toll on the Beedrill. "Yes! Go, Cyndaquil!" Wylie was cheering. "Now could you go help them?" He pointed at Ara and Chikorita, and Cyndaquil obliged. "Don't worry! I have some medicine after this is all over," Wylie added.
(Psh, what's there to regret? A fan has to do what a fan has to do. XD)
"Do you have any medicine for humans, too?" Ara called, feeling the stings on her arms burn. The Chikorita, meanwhile, was Vine Whipping the Beedrill, but the Pokemon seemed to take that as a challenge.
(Yep. My sister and I break into hysterics whenever he shows up, though X3)
"Oh, yeah! It's not the first time I've stirred up a Beedrill nest, believe me! Now where did I put it... " Wylie started digging through his bag. "Here we go!" He pulled out a first-aid kit. Behind him, Cyndaquil was torching more Beedrills. Pidgey's Pokeball was shaking, like it wanted in on the fun.
(Ah, typical fangirl reaction. XD)
"Let's get to the town first!" Ara called desperately, running around in circles in an attempt to escape the Beedrill.
(Well, mostly laughing XD)
Suddenly, Pidgey's Pokeball burst open, and Pidgey flew towards the remaining Beedrill. "Not again!" Wylie complained. "Fine, just hold them off." He returned Cyndaquil and ran off toward the town. Pidgey kept pace, using Gust on any approaching Beedrill.
last edited over a year ago
(I'd bet XD)
"Keep it up, Pidgey!" Ara cheered, before running off after Wylie, Chikorita cheering as well.
Pidgey seemed to swell with pride at the attention, continuing to batter the Beedrill with harsh winds. Finally, the swarm seemed to give up pursuing them, and they flew back to their nest.
Realizing that the Beedrills were no longer after them, Ara slowed down and eventually stopped. "This day is just so crazy!" she muttered, catching her breath, as Chikorita nodded in agreement.
(I see the epic intros are back... It is the creator of dimensions, pleaser of avid readers, possible future inventor of flying dragon-shaped treadmills (Get into shape while having a leisurely sky view! Comes with built-in fans and spaces to store snacks, cold drinks, and iPods. Runs on energy-safe fuel. Not recommended if you are afraid of heights), DragonAura15!)

Wylie looked backwards. "Yeesh. You'd think no one ever bumped into a tree before." He gave Cyndaquil a Potion, and then started bandaging his own stings. "Luckily, no one got poisoned. Right?" He glanced at Ara.
(Wait, epic intros? *cracks knuckles and stares at keyboard* ...Yeah, I got nothing. XD Also, those dragon-shaped treadmills sound pretty awesome. ;D)
"Yeah, just stings," Ara held her arm and winced in pain. Her eyes fell on Wylie's bandages. "..You wouldn't mind if I borrowed some of that, would you?"
(Yes, I totally haven't been rehearsing that or anything XP
Don't they? But they'd have to have, like, a fence around them or something so no one falls off.)
"Sure, go ahead." With that, Wylie tossed it to her. (Our no one liners rule isn't in effect, right?)
(I believe you. XD
Yeah, that would be better XP How did you come up with them, by the way?)
"Wo!" Ara was about to set Chikorita down and catch it, but the Pokemon caught it with its vines instead. "Oh, thanks," Ara smiled as she took it, and Chikorita gave her a proud smile. Placing the Pokemon down, Ara turned to Wylie. "Your Pokemon are really awesome. I think I owe them a thank you for managing to fend off the Beedrills." (I don't think so. As long as they don't leave the other person blank, they should be fine.)
(Cartoon-based imagination)
(First day of school, meh XP On the bright side, it's decorated for fall, and it smells really good because my mom lit some candles)
"I'm sure they appreciate that. Don't you guys?" Wylie asked his Pokemon.
Cyndaquil ducked its head modestly, and Pidgey chirped, "You're very welcome," even though they couldn't understand him.
(Makes sense. Those would definitely fit in a cartoon)
(Oh, school's already started there? Oh wait, you're attending an online school. How does that work?)
Ara giggled at the two, before starting to bandage her stings carefully, while Chikorita hurried to the Pokemon.
"Hey, you guys were awesome back there!" Chikorita grinned. "We should totally do that again!"
(It just sounds like something that would come out of someone like Mabel's mind, except if it was her, it might be shaped like a unicorn instead. Though apparently, unicorns are jerks)
(I just log in, do my classes, watch the occasional LiveLesson, and my mom marks my school attendance)
"Pssh, yeah," Pidgey replied.
"I don't know if I'd want Pokemon randomly attacking me just so I could have a cool moment," Cyndaquil remarked.
(Yeah, that sounds reasonable XD Why are they jerks, though?)
(Hey, that actually sounds pretty nice. I envy you XP)
"Oh, it's not just for the cool moment," Chikorita smiled nervously. "It's for training, too! We've gotta battle a lot to become stronger,"
(They're so judgemental. Can't say more than that, because spoilers XP)
(Yeah, I'd be eaten alive in public school, so this works)
"True," Cyndaquil admitted," but rushing into danger doesn't seem like the way to do that."
"Translation: Cyndaquil is scared," Pidgey chimed in.
Cyndaquil glared. "I am not!"
(Yeah, I think I like that idea XP)
(Wow, was the school you used to go to really that bad?)
Chikorita grinned mischievously. "Prove it, then. Let's go find some Pokemon to battle!"
(The school I used to go to was Twin Peaks. So yes)
"That falls under 'rushing into danger'," Cyndaquil pointed out. "Plus, I'm pretty sure our Trainers would notice."
(Well, I haven't been to that school before. How is it like?)
"Eh, trainers," Chikorita glanced back at Ara. "This is actually the first time I see that girl. But anyway, I'm sure they'll just follow us if we go."
(Imagine Saint Olga's. Then imagine the complete opposite, the other extreme, but still keeping all of the fear. Although the library there was awesome.)
"Wait, really?" Cyndaquil questioned.
"Hey!" Pidgey pecked Wylie lightly on the shoulder. "Anytime you're ready!"
"One second, Pidgey," Wylie told him, packing his stuff.
(Whoa, that's some pretty creepy stuff you're describing there. Is it some sort of prison with an awesome library? XP)
"Hey, where are you guys heading?" Ara asked Wylie, returning the bandages. "The next town?"
(That's how it felt to me.)
"Actually, we just came from the next town," Wylie explained. "I was doing some training for the Gym." He didn't tell her he had lost to the Gym and was training for a rematch.
(Ouch, it must've been a nightmare.)
"Oh, I see," Ara looked at the buildings ahead. After some thought, she turned to Wylie again. "What's the Gym like? I mean, how does it work?"
"You basically walk around on high platforms while battling Trainers," Wylie recalled. That part he had handled fine. "Then when you beat all the other Trainers, it's on to the Gym Leader."
"That's kinda...weird," Ara commented, tilting her head slightly. "Why can't you go straight to the Gym Leader?"
"I know, right? It's like, I came here to battle the actual Gym Leader, not a bunch of random other Trainers," Wylie agreed. "And why would you want to spend all your time in there anyway? You'd think they have better things to do."
"We should ask them," Ara told Chikorita. She didn't have anything else to do until her brother (hopefully) found her, so she had a lot of time to spare. "Maybe being in that Gym is much more interesting than we think!"
"Maybe. But I'd rather be trained up and ready before I do any battling there," Wylie replied.
"Oh, please!" Pidgey chirped. "I'm ready for anything! Isn't that right, Cyndaquil?"
Cyndaquil shook its head. "Well, maybe not anything."
DragonAura15 commented…
Triple replies? Really, Fanpop? XP over a year ago
over a year ago PokemonGirl505 said…
wait what do we do. here do we write down are real age and name
(No, you write down the name and age of your Trainer character)
(Yeah, that's what you do. And, 12 days?! Why didn't this show on my updates? D:<)
"Is that what you were doing out here?" Ara asked. "I mean, you obviously weren't looking for Beedrils,"
"Maybe not a rain of meteors," Chikorita agreed thoughtfully. "But I'm ready to take down any trainers!"
(My professional answer is because Fanpop is a bag of derp sauce)
"Yeah. And we've gotten a little stronger, but not enough to go challenge the Gym ag-" Wylie stopped short before again slipped out. "So," he asked, "what are you doing out here?"
(You're probably right, although this is my first time seeing a glitch like this)
That question made Ara's eyes widen as she realized, "My bag!" she exclaimed, making Chikorita flinch.
"Crud. Did you leave it?" asked Wylie.
over a year ago MiraniaTriforce said…
Name: Duplica

Appearance: Refer to Pic

Personality: Confident, Happy, Slightly in-patient, Flexible, Some-what smart.

Backstory: Born in Kanto, Started doing performances and found an interest in dittos. Still peforms occasionally decided to take a break and get more into pokemon.

Dislikes: Evil

Home Town: Kanto

Starter Pokémon: Ditto

Pokémon Team: Ditto, Furret, Another Ditto

Dream/Goal: To be a performer in a traveling show, or a professional Ditto trainer.

( I plan on pretending to be the character Duplica and Will randomly pop in here at random over a long period of time just like the Anime lol)

Name: Duplica

Appearance: Refer to Pic

Personality: Confident,
(Alrighty! Welcome to the RP :D)
(Welcome to the RP!)
"I must've dropped it while running!" Ara freaked, frantically looking around.
"Okay okay, relax!" Chikorita exclaimed. "We'll find it!"
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Hey there.....heh....sorry...I won't be able to Rp for a while, but....I did manage to get this post through...so what's up?)
(Nothing much, I just got back after a long period of schoolwork XP)
"Hmm," Wylie began retracing Ara's steps back toward the route with the Beedrill.
(Okay...so...i'm officially back, full time, no more cupcake breaks!)
"And another smooth move from Ms. Mastermind. Really, i envy your genius." Cloud snickered, sarcasm dripping from his mouth. "I mean, it takes a lot of effort to lose something while running in a straight line." Taking out Sneasel's Pokéball, he tossed the weasel Pokemon's ball, calling it out. "Sneasel, use agility to look around for this girl's bag." He ordered. Sneasel nodded, nearly vanishing into thin air with how fast it moved.
(Welcome back!)
(I've gotta start paying more attention to my updates ^^')
Ara's face turned crimson as she grumbled, "Oh, be quiet. I tripped, so I probably dropped it back wh..." she stopped mid sentence as realization struck her. With a gasp, she hurried off after Wylie, trying to recall where she'd fallen. Chikorita closely followed.
(Wazzup people? And i don't blame ya on the updates, i lose track of EVERYTHING in my own. XD)

"Great, more running. Just what i've always wanted." Cloud muttered, following the two while rolling his eyes.
Wylie dodged aside as Sneasel passed by. "Whoa!" he exclaimed. "Okay, then." Meanwhile, Pidgey and Cyndaquil were looking around behind him.
"By the way, you." He pointed at Wylie. "You're a Trainer as well, correct? That makes you my senior. So as a rookie, i want to challenge you once we find her bag."