Pokémon Twisted Utopia RP

DragonAura15 posted on Jul 06, 2014 at 05:43PM
I know some people already know the storyline behind Twisted Utopia, but for those who don't, I'll give a brief summary.
There is a land beyond the Regions, that no Trainers have ever set foot. Ever wonder why certain Pokemon are rare in the wild? This is where they go. This is where families and communities of Pokemon live in refuge from Trainers. It is made up of 17 different lands, and each is protected by the charms casted by a certain Relic hidden in each land. However, there are conflicts and wars, and Pokemon have suffered fates more final than just fainting in battle.
Rules:
1. Your character can be any Pokemon, but ask me for permission if you want to be a legendary or a Shiny. And you can have multiple characters if you want.
2. Try not to swear, please.
3. No killing other people's characters (unless they say it's okay XP)
4. No overpowered characters (even legends have to have their weaknesses.)
5. Feel free to contribute all kinds of ideas for the RP. In fact, I encourage you to. :)
6. You can have your Pokemon characters learn moves that they wouldn't normally learn in the games, but keep it logical.
7. Have fun! ^_^

Character sheet:
Name:
Pokemon:
Bio:
Other:
I know some people already know the storyline behind Twisted Utopia, but for those who don't, I'll gi
last edited on Jul 06, 2014 at 06:26PM

Pokémon 180 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-180 of 180

over a year ago Monmonny said…
Suddenly,Drew flies down and the Pokemon stare in awe. "What?"Drew asks
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Chalize is, for once, speechless as she stares at Drew in wonder.
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
(DragonAura15, can you explain the UPA to the rest? I'm not a good explainer...)
Kashi turned to Chalize. "That, my friend, is a Yveltal. He must be flying somewhere, he's normally in the mountains," she said. Before Chalize could ask how the heck she knew that, she added, "It's a Yveltal's natural habitat. They love flying up there, am I right?" Kashi turned to the Yveltal. Meanwhile, Yōsei and Kurai were staring, up, but not in awe like some of the others.
(Btw, Kashi is a shiny Espeon, Yōsei a Sylveon, and Kurai an Umbreon. And we have a thing called OCC. It stands for other character control and you're allowed to do it but don't take it too far. Appropriate OCC could be like a confused face or something.)
(Me either, but I'll try... )
(From what I get out of it, they are an organization devoted to stopping the spread of shadow Legendaries)
Chalize shook off her awe. "I know it's a Yveltal!" She looked back at the legendary. "What I want to know is, what's he doing here?"
(A bit of OCC, but do you think that the relic keepers should know the legendaries a little better than most?)
(A little bit more detail: They're an organization to stop the evil in the Utopia from spreading.)
(And btw I just said that he was probably flying to somewhere XP)
(Yeah, sure.)
(I just came up with a rule that might work: Anyone who introduces a character into the RP can roleplay them)
(I did warn you, it'll take a while for Chalize to warm up to them. XP)
(brb)
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Hah, Yveltal does look bigger than it does in the Pokedex!" Flaa says, looking up at the legendary, although she didn't look as excited as the rest, "Say, do legendaries live here? I mean- I've heard rumors that people have seen Yveltal and Xerneas in Kalos, so does that mean that they just visit this Region?" she asks.
"I dunno. I mean I've heard rumors that some legendaries live here." Chalize continued to stare up at Yveltal. "But I think this is where they go in their free time. When they're sick of people trying to catch them all the time."
(Hey guys, I made a fanfic in the Articles. Mind checking it out?)
(Sure!)
"Wait, people are trying to catch legendary Pokemon?" Flaa asks, surprised, "Are they crazy or something?"
Kurai turned to Chalize. "Well, Virizion and Celebi live in the forest," he said. "And Kyorge lives deep in the ocean."
"Yeah, they must be," agreed Chalize. "But, then, I don't know much about Trainers."
"I'd be nice to meet more of the legendaries though..." Flaa says daydreaming, "I wonder how many of them can be bigger than their Pokedex entry..."
Chalize nodded. "It'd definitely be pretty cool to meet some legendaries."
Flaa suddenly gasps, "Let's go on a journey to find them!" she exclaims falling on the ground backwards for no real reason.
Chalize instantly brightened up. "Sounds like an awesome adventure! And I could use one of those."
"Then it's settled!" Flaa says sitting up, "All we have to do is take some berries with us and we're good to go!"
last edited over a year ago
Chalize scooped up some berries with her tail, holding them in her coils. "Anyone got a bag for these?"
Kashi sighed and made a leaf bag. Yōsei turned to Chalize. "And do you know exactly where you want to go?" she asked them.
"Haha nope!" Flaa replies floating around, "Also I'm new here, so I wanted to explore the place a little anyway! And who knows, maybe I'll be able to find some of those Relics too!"
Chalize added, "I just want to go somewhere, and do something! And while I still don't buy this prophecy, it would be nice to be helpful if there's something bad coming up."
"Oh yeah, and we could also train along the way!" Flaa suggests, smiling, "If get into trouble, we have to be able to fight it!" she says, pretending to be hitting something with her flower.
"Heck, yeah!" Chalize agreed heartily. We could even be heroes. Real ones, she thought to herself.
"Speaking of trouble," Flaa says, and stops hitting her imaginary opponent, "What was with that shadowy Virizion?" she asks, "I mean, I've never seen Pokemon turn dark before. I only know of Dark-type Pokemon, and maybe Ghost-types"
Chalize waved the tip of her tail absentmindedly. "Dunno. Seems to be some kind of twisted shadow voodoo. What bothers me that if there are Pokemon doing this, it means they might have encountered legends, and figured out how to beat them."
The thought of that made Flaa shiver. "..Humans couldn't have done this, could they? I mean- I don't know about this region..." she scratches her a little, "If the Pokemon were the ones who did this, then might be very strong, or had a great technique. How else could they have beaten the legends?" she asks, mentally wishing not to encounter the criminals.
"The side of destruction wants to take the power of the Guardians and the legendary Pokémon and turn them onto their side. For those who refuse, they cover them with a deathly skin, like Virizion was, that has the power to completely rot the good side of them," said Kurai, stepping forward. "They plan to use that power to cause 'something exciting' into the Utopia."
"Something exciting?" Flaa asks, tilting her head, "A festival, maybe? The ones with the variety of flowers?" she asks, then realizes what Kurai meant by 'something exciting', "...Oh"
This is it! The chance I've been waiting for! The chance to finally do some good around here! "Say, just out of curiosity, how does one apply for this... UPA thing?" Chalize asked the Eeveelutions, suddenly uncharacteristically polite.