Pokémon A One of a Kind Journey (POKEMON RP)

EeveeOak500 posted on Feb 16, 2014 at 11:19PM
Ok so u start your adventure in any region and hometown and you choose your started and make friends. Also adventures are ahead, encounters with legends and mysterious pokemon. Winning gym badges, entering contest, and catching pokemon.

OC sheet

name
appearance
bio
other
hometown
pokemon team

Pokémon 195 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 195

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Shin thought about it."You're my friend now,so of course i'd worry,even if it isn't good for my health."He said,shrugging.
over a year ago pokemonfan909 said…
She gave him a smile.
"Sure you can. But you shouldn't..I'll be fine. If you worry about me, I'll worry about you and then we'll both end up ill," she said grinning. "But, anyway, what'll you eat?"
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
"aw...that's very well said...."Irene said smiling,"and incase you haven't heard,i don't care if you consider me a kid or not......"
"Now now, Irene! You are a kid, it won't matter what you believe," Riha said.
"yeah....yeah....."Irene said annoyedly.......
"Alright, enough of kid no kid business," Riha said sighing. " Will you guys eat?"
"sure!"Irene says....

ciurujhr2frefd
"Alright, then i'm cooking"

"i'll help!"Irene said....
"i'll make more machines....let's see......what should i make though?Ooooh,i know!"Shin exclaimed,before he started messing with things.
Riha got about messing with a small foldable table in her bag.
"Um..Irene? Can you cut the bread??"
"sure...!"Irene said as she began unfolding the cover and starts to cut the bread....
"Okay,a little of this..."He mumbled,taking another random part.The machine was starting to take shape,but it looked more like a digital watch than anything special.
"what are you making,shin?"Irene called out as she was getting the bread done....
"you'll see!Don't concern yourself with grown people buisness!"Shin snickered,doing some more tweaking.Almost finished....He thought.
"yeah...so grown up-y ....messing things up..."Irene said
"jealous of my superior maturity?"Shin asked,using big words in hopes of confusing her.He then tweaked another bolt into his device,before leaning back."Don!"He exclaimed,stretching out.
"do you even know how to spell 'superior maturity'?" Irene asks pretty much smashing the poor bread........
"Yep!Spelling is no problem,for a genious!"He smirked."S.U.P.E.R.I.O.R.M.A.T.U.R.I.­T.Y­!&q­uot­;He said every letter,getting it right.
last edited over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
what the heck?When i hit my edit button,it's one R,then when i repost it,it's still two! over a year ago
"yeah.....yeah!so much for boasting!you got it all wrong,pal"Irene said Triumphantly!
"All right, kids. No more fighting, sandwich's are ready," Riha said, smirking.
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
name: Pauline Captor
appearance: short brown hair, golden caramel eyes, wears shorts a leather jacket and black thick rimmed glasses
bio: ?
other: ?
hometown: Lavender town, traveled to pallet to get starter pokemon
pokemon team: Gengar, Charmeleon, Arcanine, ???

Pauline was bored, and lonely, she had her pokemon friends but no human friends. She thought this as she passed Riha and the others house glancing over. Suddenly gengar came out of it's pokeball and ran up to the house "Gengar stop!" she yelled running after it
Shin glared at Riha."Who are you call'in a kid?"He said,narrowing his eyes.However,he soon was startled when he turned and saw a gengar,and a brunette girl running after it."what's going on here?"he said to himself.
"it's a girl....with a naughty gengar..."Irene exclaimed as infernape suddenly blocked the gengar's way to prevent it from running.............
Munchlax hid behind Shin,shivering in fear."Oh,your afraid of ghosts are you?makes sense,since your a normal type and all..."Shin said."But you can come out,i doubt gengar wants to hurt you or anything..."
"You of course, kiddo," Riha said, her superior grin on her face.
The commotion behind made her turn. "What on earth!" she said. "That's Pauline's Gengar." (Darn, she thought).
Shin glared at her again,before she said that last part."Pauline's gengar you say?I think iv'e heard that name once,but,could you tell me who that is?"
"Pauline is an old friend..She's a nice girl..but Sharnid hates her Gengar..I haven't seen her much since my brother died," she said simply. "Which means, I got to go and find Sharnid...I'll be right back."
And she skipped ran back to her brother's grave.
over a year ago Mystrygal said…
(lost my account...pippyqueen here!)

"riha...where are you going?"Irene asked as she decides to accompany her!
(Welcome back, girlie! Missed you)

Riha found Sharnid (her Eevee) near her brother's grave.
On seeing her, Sharnid quickly ran up upto her and climbed her shoulder where it nestled.
Riha smiled a sad smile. "You too, huh?" she whispered.

last edited over a year ago
Shin walked to where riha and sharnid were."So,your pokemon were fond of your brother too,huh?"He asked.
(missed you to,sis!<3)

"pokemon normally tend to be attracted to people who cares for them, and i'm guessing, her brother was also as nice as Riha!"Irene said smiling.....
"That makes sense,i guess.Munchlax,what are you doing?"Shin asked,seeing munchlax chewing his sleeve.
"so....."Irene said,"what next?"
Shin sighed,shaking his head."The royal palace?"He said,looking at her oddly.
"Actually, Irene, my brother was a professional pain in the ass," Riha said. "But Sharnid loved him like crazy..After he got diagonised with....his disease, that's when Sharnid and I bonded... Never mind all that, I thought you kids had to get to Royal Palace- choose a way, long or short?"
"I'm not sure why, but people who are so annoying, have the best personalities........."Irene said,"as for the way, i'll choose the long one...."
(Justifying Dawn, much? *smirk*)
"We're all entitled to our opinions," said Riha, wisely. "Okay, then let us leave."
And she started walking
Shin would comment on the 'you kids',comment,but let it slide,as munchlax was trying to eat him again."Hey!Quit it munchlax!"
Riha looked back and laughed. "Still at it, Muchlax? C'mere, I'll give you food."
"Riha to the rescue!"Irene said grinning...............

(well, kinda!.............hehe....XD)
"Yeah sure. I'm a part time super hero anyway, princess," Riha said, grinning back.

(Sure. Can I ask why you like her so much?)
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
Akemi
Age 10
Female
Appearance: pic
Bio:
Her grandmother died when she was 9, and passed on her favorite belt to her- the one Akemi always wears nowadays. Her grandmother believed kids should have a better education, and Akemi decided to support that idea. She focused in school so much she skipped 5th grade. She only doesn't focus on school when she's free, like on a weekend with no homework to do. Soon enough, she was old enough to get a Pokemon, but chose neither of the starters Professor tried to give to her. Instead, she chose a Pokemon with real focus- Abra. And this Abra may focus a lot, but isn't a coward. And Akemi believes that minchi (focus and calmness within yourself) is obtained best by sleeping. And Abra, nicknamed Fumiko, does that quite a lot.
Hometown- Humilau City, Unova ("The beaches are a peaceful place to read and study," Akemi says)
Pokemon: Fumiko the Abra, Nanami the Lapras, Haruto the Skarmory, Hiroki the Trevenant, Isamu the Blaiziken, and Rin the Glaceon.
(This is a happy pic of an anime character I like. You won't see Akemi vey often in this pose)
Akemi
Age 10
Female
Appearance: pic
Bio:
Her grandmother died when she was 9, and passed on her
Akemi was visiting a town on her journey, reading a book as she walked. Fumiko was floating beside her, reading over her shoulder. The book was A History of Kalos, the Region of Beauty, and Akemi was deeply reading it. Then her legs started hurting. "I'm going to have to find a place to sit down," said Akemi to Fumiko. Fumiko nodded, and brought her to a tree near some kids at a table, three of them gathered together nearby. She sat down, leaning against the tree, and kept on reading. "The king built a palace, now known as Parfum Palace..." she read aloud to herself.
"Parfum Palace.."

Did you guys here that too?" Riha asked turning to her comapnions. Then, not waiting for a reply she turned and walked towards the supposed source of the sound.

(Hi! Thanks for joining!...It may be dead, but I'll contact the other 2...)
(I'm back!I know, it was quite rude of me to abandon this.........Taika has an excuse, he can't post anymore bcuz of Fanpop's lousiness........but, I know I .....well, I'm sorry,I really am!)

"kinda!Purfam palace....why does it ring a bell?"Irene asks quietly following Riha!
Akemi looked up. She saw two of the kids walking toward her. She buried herself back into her book and quietly told Fumiko in her head (how do I do italics?) leave them be... leave them be... Fumiko understood, and just floated there next to her. She opened her backpack and handed Fumiko another book "A Book To Read To Pokemon- How To Enhance Your Psychic Power".
(Fanpop is epically lousy....I dont blame anyone)

Riha walked up to a girl reading as she walked. She read the title of the book she had in her hand,
" Are you a Psychic?" she asked, curiosity getting the best of her doubt
"No, Fumiko is here," she said. "The closest to psychic I can do is the simplest trick anyone can do- communicate to their psychic Pokemon through their heads. Most of the trick comes from the relations of the psychic waves our Pokemon and us release. And also, I was just giving that book to Fumiko. I'm reading this one." She help up the Kalos book she was reading. "Have you ever been to Kalos? My grandmother was born there." Then she felt herself become crestfallen. Why did I mention grandma? she wondered to herself. She decided to change the subject. "How many Pokemon do you have?" she asked. "I have 6." Akemi showed them her belt. "The first one is Fumiko's, and these are Nanami the Lapras, Haruto the Skarmory, Hiroki the Trevenant, Isamu the Blaziken, and Rin the Glaceon. Yours?"
(Prepare to read whole paragraphs, detail is my s--t)
(Its Ok..I'll offer challenge to your monologues, as often as I can, honey)

Riha noticed the girl's crestfallen expression at the mention of her grandmother. 'She's probably lost her grandmum...' she thought to herself, making a mental note to not mention the topic in front of her.

"Fumiko?" she asked. "That's your Abra?.... Well..um..no...I haven't. I haven't been anyplace much. Its just this region...Johto, I've visited a number of places with my brother when we were little. Six? That's quite a few...I don't have many.... just a Pikachu and a Squirtel-"
Just then, Sharnid caught up with her and jumped onto her shoulder. A small smile escaped Riha's lips. "And this," she said, pointing to the Eevee alighted on her shoulder. "is Sharnid. He's not exactly my pokemon...but he sticks around with me...he belonged to my little brother.
"You said something about similar wavelengths?" she said, quickly. Desperately hoping to revert a safer topic, so that the girl didn't ask about her brother. "And you didn't tell me your name?"