Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2504

over a year ago Taika said…
(Magia has learned the art of emotional speeches,like Matt!She has become offically a main Chracter!)

Matt walked out."I'll see you laterr,professor.I need to do something."Matt said,walking out of the room and heading towards the Poke'mon center.When he arrived,he had been just in time to her what Magia said.Matt was surprised,he hadn't ever seen Magia get wored up,except the day when he'd passed out and wouldn't stay in the hospital,and whenever they mentioned Red.But now,she was worked up over christmas.He already had nothing to do himself,since he had no family,but because Magia had a family,but wasn't with them,it was just as painful,if not more painful,than what he might have felt.He didn't like seeing something wrong with his friend,and wanted to help somehow,but he couldn't help this time.It wasn't anything to do with him,and even if he wanted to help,he justt couldn't.Matt sighed,but walked in anyway.He had someone to call as well,so he ws going to wait until she was finished.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: wanna go on adventure my team

poochy: yes lets
over a year ago Nojida said…
(Emotional speech really isn't easy, how the heck do you manage to do that every time?XP)

"Again, I'm really sorry" Magia says, wiping her tears "I really hate the thought that you're going to stay alone for this Christmas as well... If I could only do something for that..." she says, looking down at her wet from the tears hands. Sarah stares at her for a second, then smiles "I might not like the fact that I'm staying alone for Christmas, but there is something that cheers me up, and that's you all" she says "You give me a great present every year, and that's the fact that you're happy being on a journey. Don't feel so sad about me, I'm fine sweetie" she closes her eyes, still with the smile on her face "I was aware that, someday, you and John would leave me, and go on your own journeys. The thought of that really made me sad, but it's the same with every mother. I am sad, but I'm also happy, because you're happy. That's all I need to know during Christmas" she looks at Magia, straight in the eyes "That you, John, your dad, are all happy!". Magia stares at her mother for a second, not realy surprised by her long speech. She was quite good at those things. She then smiles, and nods "Okay, but, next time, I promise I'm going to be there during Christmas!" "I don't want you to promise, just be happy!" Sarah says with a smile, a real one this time.
Abagail start humming while walking

poochy wag his tail
(I read a lot,and many books are good at coveyiing thoughts and emotions through words.....also,it sorta comes naturally,even if i'd never read a book in my life,because i'm good at emotional things i guess...)

Matt,realising that Magia wasn't crying now,walked over to where she was.But,in order to keep up his Care-free attitude that he almost always had,he decided to goof off a little bit.So,he jumped in front of the screen,smiling in his usual way."Don't worry about that Magia's Mom,we'll make sure Magia stays happy!That's what friends are for,after all!"He said,unusually loud,but not his usul 'unusually loud',which was loud enough to be heard all around Kanto.This unusully loud was just loud enough to mke a few people look at him oddly,but,only those who were close to where they were standing.
poochy: what you humming?

Abagail: something i made up
Omake!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Best Wishes!"

Kyle sat in the park quietly,looking at the sky.It was summer,so it was warm,but not warm enough to be considered hot,and there was a light breeze.There were some clouds in the sky,but not mny,and they were the regular,fluffy white clouds you see any day.It was perfect,in Kyle's in eyes.He breathed in,the leaves of the vibrant green trees all swaying together with the breeze as he took in the air around him.Sunlight barely peeked into his cerulean eyes,and his Golden Blonde hair swayed,similar to the way the trees were at that moment.Soon,i'll be leaving this place....but,for now,i want too enjoy the time i'll be here..my home,and my friends,the entire unova region....He thought,closing his eyes.It was still morning,so not many people were outside.Soon,he heard two figures lay on the grass on both sides of him.He opened his eyes,and looked left,to see Karen,the firey blue hired girl.He looked to his right,to see Jace,a chestnut haired boy with glasses,a bookworm know-it-all."Hey guys....great morning,isn't it?"Kyle asked his friends."Yeah....it's perfect..."Karen muttered,her voice calm,and kind,despite her personlity.Jace nodded."I agree,perfect is the only word for it..."They all sat in silence for about nother Hour,until a Mn's voice alerted them."Okay kyle,it's time we head off,or we might miss the plane."He said,as they all stared up at him.Kyle nodded."Yeah...i guess you're right,we wouldn't wanna be late!"He hopped up.The man noticed how sad the three looked to depart."You'll all see each other again.This is just,a temporary farewell."All three nodded quietly,as Kyle began to wlk towards the man's parked car.But,as he was walking,Jace grabbed his shoulder."Huh?"He said confused.Then,Jace put out his fist."You know exactly where i'm going with this,right?"Kyle stared at him for a second,before giving Jace a fist bump."See'ya later,Kyle.And Make sure you fill up the Poke'dex for me,okay?I want to learn about the poke'mon of Kalos,even if i can't go there myself."Kyle was on the verge of crying,but nodded."You bet Jace.I'll do my best."Then,Kyle was wrapped in a hug by Karen,who was crying into his shoulder.He tentatively hugged her back,surprised by her actions."This is a bit out of character,Kar-"He was cut off,by Karen herself,who hit him in the stomach."Shut up kyle,or i'll really punch you.."She said,adding emphasis to the 'really' part.Kyle smiled at her remark."Just promise me you'll come back,or visit once in a while...."Kyle nodded."I promise,and i never brek my promises..."He answered.She now stood next to Jace.Both were smiling,and Kyle smiled back."Thanks you guys....for everything...."He walked to the car and got inside of it,looking at his two best friends from out of the window.He heard them shouting."Best Wishes!"He lowered the window,and finished the famous sentence they'd heard long ago."Until we meet again!"

Omake End!
poochy: really

Abagail: yep
(Hm I see, I guess being natural in these helps too. I also read a lot, but I mostly pick books where the character speaks through his thoughts, because that's also what I do)

Magia looks at Matt oddly for a bit, but not as oddly as the people around them did. She was actually used to his loud voice, and was really surprised of how he always showed that care-free personality of his, even when they were in puplic. "srnk..." Magia says, covering her mouth with her hand, her shoulders trembling "hmn...heh....hehehe...Haha! Ahaha! Hahaha!" she uncovers her mouth, and starts laughing at Matt's usual acting. She's always found it funny, but tried to keep her laughter down. Sarah, seeing the scene, starts giggling "Alright, I'm sure I can count on you!" she says, a slight laugh escaping her lips. And, with that, she hangs up, and so does Magia, not feeling guilty anymore.
poochy: cool can you sing it someday?

Abagail: one day i will
Matt turned around,seeing Magia laughing at him."Hey,what's so funny!My super entry is cool,not funny!"He whined,wavfing his arms around frantically.
poochy: should we find magia and matt?

Abagail: ok
"Matt, you're simply hilarious!" Magia says, laughing even more at Matt's reaction "You're always hilarious, y'know. The way you always pop out of nowhere is so random that makes you want to burst out laughing!" she again said what was on her mind. She honestly wanted to say that for a long time, but, well, she wasn't quite sure how to.
Abagail and poochy walk to were magia is

Abagail look at her feet
Matt sighed,but still was smiling little."So,now i'm a trainer and a comedian?Oh boy,what fun!"He said sarcastically.
poochy run to matt

Abagail: wait for me poochy
"What's with that sarcasm?" Magia asks, smirking "It's not that bad being a comedian, Matty-boy! That way you can always make people smile" she says, and then notices Poochy running over to them "Hey, isn't that Poochy?"
"Well,i guess so.."Matt said,then,when Magia asked about the poochyena."Yeah,that Mightyena belongs to Abagail,so,she must be nearby.."

(Side Note;Poochyena evolved during Poke'mon Adventure:Kanto!When Leo,Magia,and Abagail were all captured,during their first encounter with silver,and team rocket.

Extra Side Mightyena is a bit big to be running arround randomly on the street,isn't it?XP)
Abagail goes poochy

Abagail: there you are poochy

poochy: hi hi

(yep poochy is cool)
"Hey Abgail!" Magia said once Abagail came to get Poochy. She then remembers she left their house without saying anything "Um.. Sorry for leaving like that before, I kinda was in a hurry.." she says, scraching the back of her head nervously

(What's Matty-boy's point again? XP)
Abagail: its ok boy poochy fast isnt her?

poochy sits
(What did Abagail just say?)

(Also,is Magi gett'in jealous Matt has never gotten captured,and she has?)

Matt put his hands behind his head,absent-mindedly.

srenil eno on!(No one liners backwards!)
Abagail: pooch is very fast right?

poochy: im the fastest

*Abagail smiles*
misshedgehog commented…
im not useing one liner over a year ago
(I type random letters when i only hve one line wirth of posts,so i never violate the no one-liners rule.Magia does it too.I just typed no one liners backwards by accident,and then alerted you all i did,since i found it humorous!)

"I'm guessing Mightyena agrees with that then,huh?"Matt said,laughing a little.
poochy: call me poochy please that my name

Abagail giggles
"Hey Abagail,you understand what Mightynea says,right?Can you tell me what exactly it wants?"He asked.
Abagail: hes saying call him poochy

poochy: yep
"Oh,soory 'bout that poochy..."Matt said,scratching the back of his head."It's just that i don't really nickname my own poke'mon,so i'm just not used to calling poke'mon anything other than their names...."
poochy: but poochy is my name

Abagail: he said but poochy is my name
"I meant your Poke'mon name,not your name that your trainer gave you.Like,a Pikachu is called a Pikachu,because that's what it is,i called you Mightyena,because that's what you are.And no matter what that Pikachu's trainer named it'd still be a Pikachu,just with a Nickname.Poochy technically isn't your name,Mightyena is,but you were given the nickname Poochy by Abagail,since you're her Poke'mon.Get it?"Matt explained.
poochy: but to me poochy is my name i will like it if you called my by poochy would you like it if i call you matty boy or human or even boy?

Abagail: he saids but to me poochy is my name i will like it if you called my by poochy would you like it if i call you matty boy or human or even boy?
"Well,even if i don't like it,everyone calls me Matty Boy,human is weird,but cool i guess,and,boy?Well,it isn't bad either....but,that's besides the point here.The point is,i'm used to calling poke'mon by their actual names,not by their nicknames.Whether you see it that way or not,your actual name,that anyone who didn't know your nickname woud call you,is Mightyena,just like my name is Matt,even though you could calll me boy,or human even.I callled you by your original,and actual,name,Mightyena,even though you preferred name,your nickname poochy,is what i should have called you.So,i apologize for saying your name wrong and all..."Matt said,turning around."But,i need to call someone right now,it's important."He walked to the caler,and after a few button pressing moments,Aaron,accompanied by Daisy,showed up on the screen."Hey!Matt,how's it go'in!"Aaron asked."Yeah Matty,what's up?"Daisy said in an unnaturay cheery voice.Matt groaned at being called Matty,but quicky returned to seriousness."Uh,i'm fine...and i'm guessing you two are fine too,but,i need to tell you both an urgent message from professor oak..."Aaronand Daisy turned serious as well."What is it?"Aaron asked."Professor Oak has located Zapdos on..what was it called...i think Tempest Mountain,or something like that..."Matt told him.Aaron and Daisy nodded.
"Woah, Prof Oak has located Zaptos?" Magia asks surprised, after hearing what Matt said to Aaron and Daisy "But hey, where's that Tempest Mountain anyway? I haven't visted it before" she says, scanning her memory to see if she could remember passing by or through a Mountain named like that.
Abagail: hi magia

poochy: hi magia *jump on magia and lick her face*
"Op!" Magia exclaimed when Poochy suddenly jumped on her, making her fall back down because of the Pokemon's weight, and started licking her face.
Abagail: poochy

*poochy still licking*
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Helloes!)
(there you are can you jump in as hollow moon)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Sure)
(HM comes up)
HM: Hello, Abagail.
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
(Can I join?)
(sure jump in)

abagail: hi hollow moon
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
(ok)

Name: Elliot
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Energetic,Determined,Never Gives Up
Backstory: From Santalune City,Kalos. There was a special Pokemon awaiting for him.He would never care about any pokemon trainer except the one who never gives up.Elliot was about lose where he train fighting, to a Sableye They fought until they both gave up and became friends He traveled the world and landed in Kanto. He wanted to start where the old pokemon was before he get to the mega evolution.
Hometown: Santalune City,Kalos Region
Starter Pokemon: Sableye
Pokemon Team: Sableye, Latvitar, Magmortor

(It's the boy but he has a determined look to his face)
(ok) 

Name: Elliot
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Energetic,Determined,Never
(jump in fyi character will age in this rp)
"The professor said it's llocated near the Seafoam Islands,but it's still on land.There's some kind of valley,that's right next to the Seafoam islands,and it connects to the mainland of Knto.his valley is known for it's odd wheather patterns in every different area of it,from the vespiria forest,where it's so hot water can melt within seconds inside,to Tempest Mountain,which is where Zapdos is.It's surrounded by a huge whirlpool,and the land it connects to is snowy and cold.And the skies are always thundering and lightning-y,because of the constant thunder storms.So,there isn't any easy way to get there..."Matt informed them."That's why Tempest Mountain,is also Known as the 'Storm Zone' of the Kanto Region."
Abagail: can i come im sure i can help

poochy look at matt
"I guess,i don't have any objections...."Matt said,casually,putting his hands behind his head."But,are you sure you're okay to go?I know you got the okay to leave the hospital a while ago,but you just woke up from being trapped in a dream,and your heart was already fragile as it was before,and if you end up sick again..."Matt trailed off.He really wsn't against her going,but he wsn't sure if she should go,for her own health.
Abagail: i want to go i want to have lots of adventure and happy menorys so the people i leave be hide are not so sad
"Um..." Magia finally says, "From the sounds of that Storm Zone-thingy, I don't think it is going to be such a nice memory...." she says.
Abagail: please i think i can calm down zapdos

poochy: i think she right abby can calm down a angry pokemon
"Zapdos isn't angry though,the weather is always like that,whether Zapdos is angry or not..."Matt said,sweat dropping.Unknown to him,he was about to unleash something long forgotten,something that everyone has within them,but few can awaken.This mysterious force that he wil posess,is called Amphoria.

Side Note:Amphoria is a special Gene in Human D.N.A,which is so weak that most humans cannot access it's abilities.However,those few who can,tend to become extremely different.When using Amphoria,a rainbowish aura surrounds your body,and your eyes become rainbowish in color.You gain the ability to predict the future to a limited extent as well.Meaning,you can see parts future events,and can manipulate things before they happen in certain ways.You can also read the emotions of other people and poke'mon,and understnd poke'mon speech.The reason for this,is because Amphoria is the only gene we share with Poke'mon.However,there are side-effects....One,is if you aren't prepared for Amphoria,it willl take control of your mind,and make you lose yourself.You become more sadistic,and begin to enjoy thooroughly destroying your opponents.It is also extremely dificult to learn to control,activate,and deactivate Amphoria of your own will.
DragonAura15 commented…
That's Amphoria? I've been calling that Dark Strikeback for longer than I can remember... over a year ago