Pokémon Contest for the person who can find the best picture that fits the theme! 5 props to the winner! (Round 17: Electric Types)

ninjacupcake88 posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 02:25PM
Firstly, thanks to Charming_angel from the Glee spot for allowing me to use this.
This is a competition to find the best pics (real, drawings or fanmade which don't have to be your own work) of our favourite Pokemon, Pokemon types, Pokemon characters, Pokemon moves, Pokemon shippings, etc :D

Rules: You can only submit one picture per person, and after a few days, when there are a good amount of pictures, I'll add them on a fan pick and the winner will receive 5 props :D, if its a tie, then I'll add a tiebreaker poll!
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF! If you do, you'll be disqualified from that round, if you vote for yourself after I give you a warning... you will be disqualified from the contest permanently.
The winner can also say whichever theme they want as the next round, if no one is chosen within three days, I'll choose.
You cannot use the same picture as someone else, you must go and find your own picture.

Round 1 (Fire Types): Winner: cats7
Round 2 (Pokemon Starting With S): Winner: pumpkinqueen
Round 3 (Pokemon Starting With T): Winner: Harpaw8
Round 4 (Ice Types): Winner: Zmidy313
Round 5 (Dark Types): Winner: Harpaw8
Round 6 (Legendaries): Winner: 3kicks
Round 7 (Original Characters): Winner: Zmidy313
Round 8 (Cute Pokemon): Winner: Espeongirl360
Round 9 (Sinnoh Pokemon): Winner: AninditaS
Round 10 (Fan-made Pokemon): Winner: Tawnyjay
Round 11 (Gym Leaders): Winner: Espeongirl360
Round 12 (Trainer and a Pokemon): Winner: rotcalex2011
Round 13 (Your Favourite Shipping): Winner: PYGMSfan5
Round 14 (A Trio of Pokemon Characters): Winner: tinaloo
Round 15 (Favourite Pokemon Evolution Chain): Winner: LostOblivion

The 17th round was chosen by the 14th round winner, tinaloo, and the round is Electric Types (example: Pikachu or Electabuzz), please submit a picture of an Electric Pokemon! :)

And please find your own picture, do not use this one.
Firstly, thanks to Charming_angel from the Glee spot for allowing me to use this.
This is a competit
last edited on Jan 11, 2013 at 01:47PM

Pokémon 235 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 235

over a year ago Penguin6 said…
Dawn and Piplup are the best team on Pokemon diamond and pearl.
Dawn and Piplup are the best team on Pokemon diamond and pearl.
over a year ago NocKairu said…
Penguin6 you're one of teamrocket's ghost accounts too, so don't pretend to be the honest one.
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
Gold and Pichu :p
Gold and Pichu :p
Penguin6 you're not as smart as you think. teamrocket and jafar were disqualified in my contests for cheating. You are one of them and you dare saying that I'm one of his ghost accounts? Don't embarrass yourself.
Here's the list of teamrocket's ghost accounts, but I guess that's not even half of those he actually has:

jafar55
Pop55
Penguin6
Mouser12
Riley7
Peter7
Cats7
brittnay24
katiek
duncan55
cracker12

Seriously, teamrocket, get a life.
over a year ago mouser12 said…
NocKairu you're not as smart as you think. Your were disqualified in Jafar55 contests for cheating. Jafar55 is one of them and you dare saying that I'm one of his ghost accounts? Don't embarrass yourself.
Here's the list of Jafar55 ghost accounts, but I guess that's not even half of those he actually has:

brittnay24
cracker12
Cats7

Seriously,NocKairu and Jafar55 get a life, and not Peter7 is not friends will jafar55 and teamrocket.

over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
angry
@mouser12: You think you can act so damn smart just by copying and pasting NocKairu's words and changing a few. You're an idiot who has no life and has to resort to cheating in a bunch of contests, and I LOVE how you just admitted to your cheating, you just said jafar55 (AKA you) has three ghost accounts.... basically admitting you have ghost accounts.
So, all I have to say is, leave NocKairu, whatever other users you've been pissing off and myself alone. You've been cheating from day 1 and I'm sick of it, you will never win, no matter how hard you try... and being mean to my friends will not help you. You will NEVER be a part of this contest. Deal with it.
over a year ago AninditaS said…
omg! That line cracked me up "Jafar55 get a life" XD you're saying that to yourself?! ahahaha xD
Actually, that whole para was weirdy funny lol
wow Espeongirl360's pic is so kawaii ^-^
smile
James and Chimecho
James and Chimecho
Hahahaha this one is amusing. Sorry ninjacupcake88 to spam on your contest but I have to comment on that one...

mouser12 you're even bigger idiot than I thought you were. You not only feel the need to multiply accounts on Fanpop, you also have to copycat others' comments. Seriously, how old are you, 5?

"NocKairu you're not as smart as you think."
^I'm smart enough to write my own comments and to recognize fake account. And if I use somebody's words, I do it properly.

"Your were disqualified in Jafar55 contests for cheating."
^Now this one is brilliant :D I never took part in his worthless contest, where he basically plays with himself with his ghost accounts, so I couldn't be disqualified. Ulike you, teamrocket and the rest of his ghost accounts, I don't participate in contests for stupid props. And, what's probably more tragic forf you, people want to vote for me so I don't have to give them props to do that, create ghost accounts to vote for myself etc. I just add good content and win honestly.

ninjacupcake88 told you probably more than once that you will not take part in this contest. All temrocket's accounts were disqualified also in my competitions. Don't you get it? People are sick of cheaters like you, who behave like spoiled brats, not able to enjoy just participating in the contest, but obssessed with winning. You have nothing to do here, you can go look for another contests, create more fake accounts, but sooner or later others will also disqualify you, simply because you spoil the fun for other participants.

"That line cracked me up "Jafar55 get a life" XD you're saying that to yourself?!"
What AninditaS said is true. And funny. You're saying to yourself to get a life. So maybe if you don't listen to others, listen to yourself and seriously, get a life. LOSER.
Can I join? If yes, here's my picture:
[It's been about 10 years since I last watched Pokemon so I don't know if it's OK]
Can I join? If yes, here's my picture:
[It's been about 10 years since I last watched Pokemon so I do
over a year ago tinaloo said…
How about gary and his umberon
How about gary and his umberon
@NocKairu yeah that was funny! lol and I love Charizard and Ash! =)
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Misty and her psyduck :3
Misty and her psyduck :3
( so this is it)
heart
The next round has begun and the theme is Your Favourite Pokemon Shipping (it doesn't matter if it's straight, gay or lesbian)

You may now begin posting pictures.
over a year ago LostOblivion said…
Special Shipping or Ruby/Sapphire(can't remember the name of the shipping I'm afraid)
Special Shipping or Ruby/Sapphire(can't remember the name of the shipping I'm afraid)
over a year ago ghinwa said…
heart
i really like Gardenia:)
i really like Gardenia:)
over a year ago PYGMSfan5 said…
Advanceshipping (May X Ash)
Advanceshipping (May X Ash)
smile
Pokeshipping! ^-^ i also love Advanceshipping :]
Pokeshipping! ^-^ i also love Advanceshipping :]
Palletshipping cause its tha best ^-^ ( also love naiveshipping james x ash)
last edited over a year ago
Palletshipping cause its tha best ^-^ ( also love naiveshipping james x ash)
( gary x ash)
big smile
@ghinwa: Are you saying you ship Gardenia and Cacnea? I've neverseen someone ship a Pokemon and a Trainer before...
Mangaquestshipping <3 (GoldxCrys)
Mangaquestshipping <3 (GoldxCrys)
over a year ago rotcalex2011 said…
pearlshipping XD
pearlshipping XD
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
Ash & Dawn. <333

link
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Can I post 3 pics?

If so...

1.link
Blueberry shipping Made up by OC Bloom X OC Tenzin

2.link
Cheerful shipping made up by OC Tenzin X OC Stella

3.link
Leaffrost shipping made up by Glaceon X Leafeon

If not then can u choose the pic or couple like best thank you :)
I'm going to have to go with Glaceon and Leafeon, since oc shippings aren't allowed. Sorry :/
Ok thanx :)
smile
The next round is a Trio of Pokemon/A Trio of Pokemon Characters. You may begin submitting pictures.
over a year ago hellokittyfan12 said…
big smile
Ash, Dawn, and Brock ^.^
Ash, Dawn, and Brock ^.^
I'm on my iPod so I'm just gonna post the link :)

link
It's the lake front trio
Ash, Misty, and brock (orginal charocters)
Ash, Misty, and brock (orginal charocters)
over a year ago LostOblivion said…
The 3 heads of Nimbasa City: Elesa, Ingo and Emmet.
The 3 heads of Nimbasa City: Elesa, Ingo and Emmet.
Awesome pic Lostoblivion!
smile
Ash, Misty and Brock!
Ash, Misty and Brock!
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
The Creation trio
The Creation trio
can i re-enter? promise won't vote or even touch the picks. so can i? it's okay if i can't, I'll understand
over a year ago Penguin6 said…
The Starters Form Kanto.
The Starters Form Kanto.
smile
@ghinwa: You can re-enter, just don't vote for yourself again, okay? :)
smile
okay, thanks. like i said, won't vote myself, promise. so here's mine^^ johto starter pokemon:)
okay, thanks. like i said, won't vote myself, promise. so here's mine^^ johto starter pokemon:)
Nice.
over a year ago cracker12 said…
The Starter From Johto Nice And Cool Team.
The Starter From Johto Nice And Cool Team.
The original trio of the Adventures Manga. Red, Green, and Blue!
The original trio of the Adventures Manga. Red, Green, and Blue!
over a year ago mouser12 said…
The Lake Trio Pokemon.
The Lake Trio Pokemon.
over a year ago tiniepika said…
smile
mine is zapdos molters and arpticuno
over a year ago luckystar247 said…
@Penguin6 The starter pokemon look so awesome and realistic~ The charamander reminds me of a Digemon XD
Mouser12, cracker12 and Penguin6 aren't even allowed to enter... due to the whole side account issue. Also, tiniepika, there's no picture there :/
Mouser12 that is my pic I was on my iPod so I posted a link so u cant use that pic, plus you cant even join the contest so y bother posting pictures so just leave this forum with your other account cracker12 and all ur other accounts!

BTW: Nice pic EspeonGirl360 XD