over a year ago IceBear204 said…
Good!

My Tyrantrum just made LV. 100 today! XD
over a year ago Willowfrost said…
Wow, cool
IceBear204 commented…
I feel good too! over a year ago
My Umbreon needs to be at that level, but thnx to this here site, I can't do that.
over a year ago Willowfrost said…
Oh... Will you take a look at my question, or have you already?
IceBear204 commented…
I already did. over a year ago
Aside from Pokémon, do you guys think that the trolls and spammers failed English class? If you don't believe me, look in the anime club.
IceBear204 commented…
Also, does this fly by night troll shit annoy anyone other than me? over a year ago
Willowfrost commented…
No, I think they failed English class. They're the same way at my school over a year ago
IceBear204 commented…
I don't use good English very often, but they could at least make their sentences have good sense. over a year ago
IceBear204 commented…
Kinda WAS fun until I couldn't understand what they were saying. over a year ago
Anyways, here's my character.

Name: Tyler van Hoorst (My real name is not van Hoorst tho.)

Age: In the forum, I'm 15. (Irl... I don't wanna talk about it.)

Starter Pokémon: Piplup (Sinnoh), Froakie (Kalos), and Treecko (Hoenn)

Other Pokémon: Umbreon, Raichu, Scizor, Alakazam, Gengar, Sceptile, Empoleon, Greninja, Staraptor, Talonflame, Espeon, Machamp, Electivire, Magmortar, Crobat, Tyranitar, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Typhlosion, Charizard, and a lot more other Pokémon.

Physical description: Black, nappy hair (sometimes he wears a bald fade), skinny, a little muscular.

Attire: Sporty or typical.

Tyler was born to an Afro-Surinamese father and a Sudanese mother. On his father's side, his great great great grandfather was an Aura guardian. Tyler kept to himself. But he hangs out with his friends Aura and Manuel. After his Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Kalos journeys, he became a dj and producer for Kalos XM Radio's Electric Touch, mixing songs from Hardwell, Blasterjaxx, Afrojack, Wiwek, the like. His father is an Ice Type Pokémon Gym Leader. His mother was a dj for an R&B/soul music station. He currently joins Pokémon Heroes Quest, a heroes' team formed by Ash Ketchum himself. Aside from Pokémon and music, he knows 4 types of martial arts styles.
last edited over a year ago
Willowfrost commented…
You can have any starter you want, but it has to be first evolution. Oh, and the reason I asked for other favorite Pokemon was so I could get a good idea of what Pokemon to have'on each route over a year ago
IceBear204 commented…
My favorite is Umbreon! My former favorite is Pikachu. over a year ago
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I also have aura powers tho. They'll be seen l8r. over a year ago
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
The Coke IS BACK!!!
I haven't been playing with my Pokémon game much.

I blame this site. :/
last edited over a year ago
I'm doing an RP with Aura.