Percy Jackson & The Olympians Books Make your own character!!!!!!!

fencingrocks posted on Aug 28, 2010 at 03:25PM
Hey I know that some of you people like to make up characters so here's your time to shine!!!!!!!
Name
Mortal Parent
Description of looks
Weapon of Choice
Home Town
Current location
Short Story
Hey I know that some of you people like to make up characters so here's your time to shine!!!!!!!
Nam
last edited on Aug 28, 2010 at 03:26PM

Percy Jackson & The Olympians Books 71 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-71 of 71

over a year ago GrackoMP said…
mischievous
Name: Federico Martinez
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Julianne Martinez (dead at an accident)
Description of looks: Short hair, eyes sometimes black and sometimes red
Weapon of Choice: Some thrown spears, a short sword of Celestial Bronze, and the army`s Sniper Rifle
Home Town: North of Spain
Current location: Unknown, maybe Libia
Short Story: Why all the half-blooded go to that camp? A powerfull son of Hades like I can survive alone. I can explain the rifle: I actually work to the Spain Army, and let my mind forgot the monsters by shooting some bullets. But them don`t forgot me, that`s the problem. I`m writing this in my diary because I`m out of bullets and my enemies are destroying the door of the building I`m hiding. Wait...those are not humans...they`re monsters! oh no! I can`t fight with all of them only with my short sword. Well, seems that a half-blooded can`t survive alone...crap, I should read that book, there, Percy explains all!
over a year ago GrackoMP said…
Federico Martinez continue:
I was terrified. But the monsters don`t attack me.
-We are yours to command-they said to me-you have to lead us to conquer the human world and defeat the Olympians.
-I`m not going to do that!-I answered-my father forgot me and my mother and I survived alone all this years. I don`t need him so he is not going to have my help!-and I cut the hand of a monster that were too much close.
The creatures were ready to kill me, but something stopped their claws when they where jumping at me.
The monsters disapeared and I go to the desert, maybe there I can think in the proposition they made to me. Because if I don`t help them I`m sure I will lose somethig. But the only thing I can loose is...Kate! oh no, my dear Kate, is alone undefended and I`m here thinking like an idiot! Let`s get moving, I have to save her.
over a year ago magikfearie said…
name: Ivy Green
Mom: Demeter
Dad: Thomas Green
Looks: brown hair, green eyes
Weapon: magic bracelet that gives her magic abilities and shields, plants under her control, and jagged edged,retractable,barbed, poison, sword.
Hometown: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Current location: Camp-half blood/ Cheyenne, Wyoming
Short story: I was helping plant flowers with my step-mom Angel, when a satyr ran up to us.
" Ivy Green? Come with me."
Then he ran pulling me along. I couldn't stop him, I had no choice but to go with. we came upon a chariot.
"Hop in" he commanded
I stepped in and suddenly we took of flying!
pretty soon I was in a wonderful place. it was nice and warm. everyone stared at me, i thought it was because i was dirty from gardening of i just came down in a chariot that flew. Then a centaur came over and said "Hail, Ivy Green, daughter of Demeter."
I freaked out but pretty soon I made myself at home at Camp Half- Blood and every fall, I went home to see my dad and step mom, but I always returned to camp.

last edited over a year ago
name: Ivy Green
Mom: Demeter
Dad: Thomas Green
Looks: brown hair, green eyes
Weapon: mag
Name: Kataline Silicero
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Emily Silicero
Looks: silver hair & blue eyes
weapon: bow & arrow
Hometown: Silver Springs, Maryland
Current: camp half-blood/ quest in Switzerland
short story: i couldn't believe my luck. i was to go on a quest to retrieve the keys to Elysium. they are located in Switzerland. my comrades are, Ivy, and Samuel. we are about to set out, i hope nothing goes wrong, but with my luck, and other demigod luck, something will.
Name: Kataline Silicero
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Emily Silicero
Looks: silver
Name: Flora
Mother: Gaea
Father: Pan
Looks: long green hair and green eyes, slender frame, always has a dragon with her
Weapon: HER NATURE POWERS!!!!! and daggers
Home/ current: woods
Name: Flora
Mother: Gaea
Father: Pan
Looks: long green hair  and green eyes, slender fram
Name: Angel
Mom: Selena
Dad: Zeus
Looks: look at picture
Weapon: jagged edge sword, bare hands
Hometown: the Rockies
Current location: wherever
Name: Angel
Mom: Selena
Dad: Zeus
Looks: look at picture
Weapon: jagged edge sword, bare
Name: Sarah ( Selene)
Mom: Kary Sames ( the 'e' is silent so it's pronounced like Sams)
Dad: Poseidon
Looks: blond hair and hazel eyes. scars from her mom who abused her. wiry frame, tattoo on hand
Weapon: none
Hometown: Mississippi, unknown town
Current Location: Mount Olympus
Story: Sarah was born somewhere in Mississippi to Kary Sames and Poseidon. When Poseidon left, Kary took her anger out on Sarah only 6 mos. at the time. When Sarah was 8 mos., Poseidon took pity on his only daughter and pleaded with Zeus to let him take Sarah under the sea to his palace. Zeus agreed but on one condition, Sarah had to serve him and Hera until she was 13. Poseidon agreed only because she would be returned to him later in her life.
To be continued...
Name: Sarah ( Selene)
Mom: Kary Sames ( the 'e' is silent so it's prono
Sarah's story continued
Sarah grew up on Olympus being the favorite servant of Zeus. Every month Poseidon snuck to Olympus to talk to Sarah but she resented him. Zeus poisoned her mind so she thought Poseidon would hurt her and had gave her the scars on her body - all apart of Zeus' plan to keep Sarah all her immortal life.
On Sarah's birthday Zeus would give her a present of something special. When she turned 4, Zeus gave her immortality so she wouldn't age past 18. When she turned 5 she received exceptional beauty, at age 7 she got a pure white Pegasus, unicorn and a horse like Arion. All immortal.
When Sarah turned 2 Zeus decided to change Sarah's name so she bore no ties to Poseidon, except lineage. He named her Selene.
One day when Sarah was nine, Zeus invited Poseidon to Olympus for dinner to rub it in his face that his daughter was practically a slave to his younger brother. Selene has misbehaved that day so Zeus told her to serve Poseidon.
Poseidon knew him talking to her upset his daughter so he only asked her for things. Poseidon noticed a strange mark on her hand.
" What happened to your hand?" He asked.
" Zeus put it on my hand to show i belong to him and only him." she answered.
Poseidon was appalled that his brother would do such a thing. When Sarah turned 13 she would come with Poseidon under the sea to live with him. He was already building her room.
Later That Night:
" Zeus! Why did you brand my daughter?"
" She needed to always remember that she belongs to me because you couldn't help but fall in love with her abusive mother. But she doesn't know that."
" What does she know?"
" She thinks you stole her from her mother, then killed her mother, then you tried to kill her but I intervened and saved her."
" That never happened!"
" But, that's all she needs to know for-"
" For what?"
" Nothing.."
" FOR WHAT, ZEUS!"
" All she needs to know to hate you, love me and never go to live with you."
Poseidon was stunned. His brother wanted to keep his niece for her whole life.
" She belongs with her father, she doesn't need to be a slave."
but his words fell on deaf ears for Zeus was storming out of the room. Poseidon went back to his palace and unleashed a hurricane in his anger.
The Next Day:
" Selene!"
" Yes?"
" Poseidon talked to me last night asking to marry you."
" But he has a wife."
" I know, he wants a second wife because he said he was bored with Amphitrite. he wanted a" young, fresh girl." then he asked if you already had a husband. i said no of course. then he said he will marry you in 4 years on your 13th birthday."
" NO!"
" That's what I told him so he stormed to the sea and unleashed a hurricane upon the land."
Selene ran all the way to her small room thinking how could a god be so cruel.
Years Later:
Selene had turned 13 and according to Zeus, was to marry Poseidon that day so she packed her bags because she had no choice. Then she went to the ocean only to find that Zeus had lied to her her whole life. She lived happily ever after with Poseidon, her dad.
Name: Rosia
Mom: Marina ( naiad)
Dad: Apollo
Grandad: Poseidon
Grandma: a satyr
Weapon: bracelet that fires poisonous darts
Hometown: Camp- Half Blood
Current Location: Hercules' island( from "Mark of Athena)
Married to: Achelous
Short Story: My mom was crazy. She won tickets to Italy and was making me go. After we were half way there, a shark attacked the ship, killing tons of mortals. then it hit a huge rock somewhere under water and sank. I was the only survivor. I swam hoping to find land. I found Hercules' island. he asked me what my quest was. I said to find land and get home. He sent me to go get some fruit and i went. there i met Achelous, a river god. he said i was beautiful and asked if i would marry him. i said yes and he has made me very happy and immortal too! i have powers over water, music, to a certain extent air, healing and nature. i healed Achelous' horns.
Name:  Rosia
Mom: Marina ( naiad)
Dad: Apollo
Grandad: Poseidon
Grandma: a satyr
Weapon: bracele
meh
i know she looks too old but still...
over a year ago NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Raz Uchiha
Dad: Xenon Uchiha
Mom: Nyx
Appearance: Messy jet black hair, black eyes, fair/tannish skin, lean and muscular
Weapons: Sharingan, A Celestial Bronze Katana and A Stygian Iron Katana (Named Yang and Yin)
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Current Location: Camp Half-Blood (Fall, Winter Only)
Short Story: Blah Blah, Blah, huh? Oh well, I was born in Toronto, Canada, after my mom visited my dad. After that, things were business as usual until I was about 10 then my dad told me to pack up and off we went to New York, until the crash..... When we were about an half-hour to an hour away, (somewhere near Buffalo, New York), the wind started rocking the plane and lightning started to illuminate the night sky, revealing men and horses that I later found out were storm spirits. One of them sent a lightning/wind blast that broke the plane in half. I was the only survivor. I fought the storm spirits as I was falling through the air and was able to defeat several of them, until I blacked out. After that I found my myself by the fireplace, wrapped up in several bandages. A demigod sat by me and later introduced herself as Rey, a daughter of Apollo. After I got better we both decided to head to Camp Half-Blood. Since then, we become a lot closer and are now boyfriend and girlfriend. Thank goodness I have a girl like her in my life!
over a year ago GreekFire26 said…
cool
name: zack
greek parent: hepheastus
mortal parent: stacey
decription: small kind of small black wavy hair, brown eyes tan skin
weapon: bronze and sheath on back that turns into bronze wings right now he is alway changing for different he has like ten different sheaths
hometown: holt michigan
current location:camp half blood
shortstory: zack was barely handle the awesomeness of camp halfblood and the realization that this was his new home. there was so many thoughts wirling around his head like a swarm of bees sring his brain to be asked but he could barely get phrases like "uh-sure" and" how do i sighn up" there was so much things to do. after the dinner was the camp fire they sang weird versions of campfire songs. after that he went to his cabin the heaphestus cabin. it made sense that he was the son of the god of cfarts and stuff zack was always making sophisticated gadgets with scraps. zack longed to be in the forge where there was materials and machines to build with not scraps and a pocket knife. his cabin was just as good though. an idea stuck him like a mallet wacking him in the head he set to work quickly getting used to the new machinery. leo the head consilour taught him to craft magic into zacks creation. the next morning zack walked out of the cabin with tired but satisfied look on his face. he started to runn picking up speed and as a croud started to form he leaped in to the air and closed his eyes he heard metalic clinc and the sound of metal shifting on metal and to his amazement he didnt hit the ground in an embarrassing fit. he opened his eys and he saw that he was soaring over cap halfblood.

i should right my first fanfic with this character.
over a year ago GreekFire26 said…
smile
woa magikfearie did you draw those do you think you could draw one of my character flying you dont have to and i wont be mad but that woud be cool
Name: Allitheria ( Alli) Santo
Mom: Hippona ( Roman goddess of horses)
Dad: Alex Santo ( son of Apollo)
Looks: fair skin and dark brown hair
weapon: Imperial Gold spatha and bow
hometown/ current: Camp Jupiter
Story: I grew up in Camp Jupiter. Dad said mom visited camp and fell in love with him. I think she loves me to because when I turned 3, she gave me a unicorn that can breathe underwater, ride and control air currents, run faster than sound and is immune to fire. When I ride her I can breathe underwater and am immune to fire. She also gave me a pouch with dust in it that when some is sprinkled on the ground or air, fire or water, it turns into a steed that lasts as long as I need it. The dust never runs out. Reyna lets me ride horses and shoot arrows because of my mom and grandad. When I turned 1, my dad got me a greyhound to fight with and enjoy. I have been a member of the legion for 1 year. Yes, the tattoo did hurt.
Name: Allitheria  ( Alli) Santo
Mom: Hippona ( Roman goddess of horses)
Dad: Alex Santo ( son of Ap
sorry the picture is small
name: Bianca
dad: Hermes
mom: Jessica ( daughter of Morpheus, granddaughter of Poseidon, great-granddaughter of Apollo)
looks: beautiful with red hair and blue eyes. fair skin
weapon: thieving, hair clip that becomes a shield, power to put people to sleep, 4 ft. celestial bronze sword
hometown: Traverse City, Michigan
current location: Camp Half- Blood and Michigan
story: i knew about the gods my whole life. my father, Hermes, visited often. mom would order lots of things from him. he loves her. sometimes even when he isn't delivering something, he'll still visit me. he tells me how proud of me he is. my mother and father spoil me. they built me a secret room hidden in my closet that has everything i could want. storage for weapons, Tv, movies, toys, computers, everything. it is only accessible by a little door in my closet. sometimes my grandad visits or my great-grandad. i have the best time at camp. Nico Di Angelo and i just started dating. we have had a lot of fun.
the most fun i had was when some of my siblings and i raided a general store. i put the people and video cameras asleep, i could do that because i am a granddaughter of Morpheus, then we looted all we wanted. i can also talk to horses and hold my breathe underwater for easily an hour.
name: Bianca
dad: Hermes
mom: Jessica ( daughter of Morpheus, granddaughter of Poseidon, g
name: Dixie Rona
Greek Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Parent: Samantha Rona
description: black hair, purple eyes, medium build
weapon: celestial bronze boomerang with celestial bronze spikes to impale enemy
hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
current location: Camp Half-Blood
name: Dixie Rona
Greek Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Parent: Samantha Rona 
description: black hair, pur
name: Starr Manels
mom: Nyx
dad: Poseidon
looks: black hair and black eyes
weapon: two dozen fans with razor sharp celestial bronze edges.
hometown: Poseidon's palace
current location: camp half-blood
name: Starr Manels
mom: Nyx
dad: Poseidon
looks: black hair and black eyes
weapon: two dozen fans
over a year ago AlienDark said…
Soo... we are doing Greek gods? Crap
over a year ago phoenix_black said…
big smile
Name: Phoenix Black
Greek Parent: poseidon
Mortal Parent: Petunia Black
Description of looks: 4'10'' long brown hair and brown eyes
Weapon of Choice: dagger or bow
Home Town: a town in London is where i was born but i live in camp half-blood and go to a boarding school in London
Current location: London ( school starts on the first of september
Short Story: i was born in London and spent my the first year of my life there, my mom and i soon moved to new york and my mum started drinking and soon died in a car crash. i was taken to camp after i was attacked by a hydra, the kid i was friends with ( leo Valdez ) tossed me a bracelet, that then turned into a dagger. We fought the Hydra and then he took me to camp i stay at camp now for the summer and go to a boarding school in London for the school year, speaking of that school we are half way there, oh look its the trolly well bye!
over a year ago Cptcupcakelove said…
Name: Samantha
Greek parent: Hades
Mortal parent: Serena
Description: Very tall, blackish brownish hair, lavender eyes, pale skin
Weapon: Skull spear
Home town: Houma, Louisiana
Current location: New York
Short story: There i was at the gate for camp half blood. My cousin Percy helped me get away from a couple of cyclops. I believed that not all were vicious. His friend Grover and Annabeth helped me get to camp. There i was safe until now. I grabbed my spear and went after the Fury even though my father had sent it after me. After i was thinking why would he do that to me.

TO BE CONTINUED................