One Tree Hill Positive Thinking About Next Weeks Episode.

loves-oth posted on Jan 31, 2008 at 08:21PM
i know the nathan-nanny-haley situation is messed up and the previews are so frustrating and scary.
but i think we should all think positively about it.
let's say its a dream. because if you think about it, it is such a dramatic scene, and such a big dip in the storyline, are they really going to give that all away in one preview?
i think that it's a dream, and its obviously being advertised to get you hooked and make you worried about what is going to happen.

these are just my thoughts. im trying to stay positive cause if naley was over i would cry.

if anyone has any thoughts i would like to hear them.
=]
just like on the dvd extras at the end of season three, mark says 'to all naley fans,keep the faith'

One Tree Hill 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
me too! it is a dream because...

1. Nathan would NOT do that!
2. If he did he wouldn't smile when if Haley caught him!
3.NATHAN WOULD NOT DO THAT!!
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
DREAM!!! The kiss scene is a dream, but the thing in the pool is maybe true, but I hope that is a dream 2.. And yes, Nathan would NEVER do that!!
:)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I think it is just a dream. Because you guys are right about Nathan he would not do that. there is no way you are that calm when your wife walks in on you with the nanny. I believe the problem is going to start in 5.09 from what i heard.
over a year ago Tinna said…
Also, Nathan wouldn't do it 'cause he's just started to try to get Haley "back" again. Why would he go ruin it first chance he gets?
I think it's a dream but I still think something will happen with the nanny.
over a year ago doyouknow said…
something does happen with the nanny
is she hooks up with Nathan I'm not sure but I know she does something really stupid

It's definitely a dream .. I hope Imean come on! Like you'd do that in your house while your wife and kid were in the next room