One Tree Hill "He's not good enough for you"

jenniferm posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 08:45PM
OMG did anyone else think this was the BEST line from last night? It was so hot. The way Lucas leaned in to tell her...I thought Peyton's reaction was priceless.

I think Lucas thinks he's in love with Lindsey, but deep down he really loves Peyton. Kinda like when Peyton thought she was in love with Jake when she was really in love with Lucas...

One Tree Hill 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
OMG, I AM DYING TO SEE THIS EP! THE ONE POSTED IN THE LINKS YOU'VE GOTTA PAY FOR :(
over a year ago sweetsolitude99 said…
I know!! I loved that moment. Then she got all mad saying "That's not fair to me". I think they will always be in love, regardless of if they admit it or not.
over a year ago inespinto said…
I really liked Peyton's reaction, it was very grown up!!! but I loved that scene, it was great!
over a year ago Lila856 said…
YEAH OMG!
he would probably cheat on lindsay but peyton is past that now!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Lucas was SO jealous! I got all excited when he leaned all close to her but he has no right telling her that! Peyton was so mature about it too! Then Lucas felt all guilty and had to call Lindsey. I agree with Lila that Lucas would cheat on Lindsey with Peyton but Peyton won't do that! Lindsey had the nerve to give Peyton the guilt trip when she should be watching her man around Peyton.
over a year ago jenniferm said…
I agree Lucas's call to Lindsey was a total guilt call. Once a cheater always a cheater...
over a year ago Tinna said…
I'm so mad at Lucas! Okay, so he still likes Peyton but like Jenniferm said - Once a cheater, always a cheater - and poor Lindsey doesn't deserve that! I sure hope Peyton won't let him even if she's still in love with him.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
BUT he`s not like some horrible guy on the loose! he only cheats with peyton, his soulmate! unless you count the nicki thing cuz he kind of broke it off w/ both brooke & peyton a day before he had sex with her!
over a year ago othfanhoustie said…
Nah it totally wasnt fair of him to say that to her when she was just doing some harmless flirting with that other dude.

her reaction was great and very true to Peyton's character!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago othbabay said…
Omg I love Leyton, There meant to be. Lindsey was a great girl but not the girl for Lucas. Same with brooke. she wasn't the girl for him. If him and peyton dont end up together i would love to see jake return.
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
it has 2 b LEYTON!!! has 2 be!!!!