One Tree Hill Art plagarism.

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jan 01, 2008 at 08:27AM
I want to let EVERYONE know that posting other peoples fanart is still considered plagarism even if you arent saying you made the art. If you have no kind of disclaimer saying "I did not make this art/I take no credit for this art" you might as well be saying you made it. I will not name any names but i have seen numerous pieces of art in the art section that i know who they were made by, i requested alot of them, yet they are being posted by one person when the banners were made by numerous different people.

I have already contacted Fanpop and given them links to numerous banners but i still suggest that if you have ANY art that you didnt make and dont have proper credit, you should remove it ASAP. I am a member of the 2 OTH boards that alot of the mentioned art comes from and i know that nobody is going to be happy about this.

So, PLEASE REMOVE ANY ART THAT IS NOT MADE BY YOU.

Sincerely, Holly.

One Tree Hill 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago haydub07 said…
Yes, I know about 95% of the art is plagarized. And I know all of the art makers, and I know they wouldn't be happy to see this. AND I've even seen my OWN art on here. I'm not very happy, and I too have contacted Fanpop.
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I include photographs in that.

ALWAYS credit the owner of the image. If you don't it is theft.
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i recently posted here few pics but i credit the person who made them or the site where i got it from!
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
I am very sorry for it but i dont mean to plagirism i just post.