One Tree Hill LP Fans?

brucas4ever posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 11:06PM
Why do you hate Brucas??

One Tree Hill 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I don`t hate Brucas and I am in fact a fan of many Brucasers. I just hate the Brucas fans who have gone into the Leyton spot to try and ruin it.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Same. I don't hate BL, i never did. I don't think i ever bash BL if i did then it's probably because i'm so sick of all the LP bashing.
over a year ago sugassweet said…
I don't hate Brucas at all. I enjoyed them when they were together, but I just love Leyton so much better. You can't help who you love. I think that alot of us just get wrapped up in the petty fights and say bitchy things. Truth of the matter is Brucas wasn't a bad couple I just don't think they're meant to be.
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
I don't hate Brucas at all. When I rewatch the episodes when they dated I don't scream in front of my tv out of hatred or anger. They had good moments. But I prefer Leyton. To me they represent true love
over a year ago Laurra said…
i liked brucas just leyton more ... but when i came on to fanpop - you brucasfans changed my mind into not liking them! - you kinda ruin brucas name!

anyway i thought(past tense) they were sweet just not endgame - like jeyton! i like jeyton but there not meant to be! i have nothing to hold against brucas like i keep saying in all the picks that have been made! ... i just think that some of there relationship was brooke being insecure about peyton, and luke betraying brooke and running off to peyton! ... kinda suckish if you ask me!
and i dont get why you want brucas back together with what luke did to her not to mention dickface chad with sophia (she can do soo much better)! i get you love them and you think there the better couple, i just dont understand why you want them back together!

'i dont understand how anyone could possibly like leyton' <<< i would of never said that about brucas ... its only since SOME brucas people have been causing shit that i have started acting like the bitch i can be! i get fed up of some of you sometimes, it gets really annoying!!

now all of us have answered this question AGAIN ... you guys tell us why you hate leyton ... dont say you dont cause you do- that quote proves it!
over a year ago ritergrl said…
Yeah, I agree with Laura. I liked Brucas, but then some people completely ruined it for me. Even during Season 3 I saw Brucas as just a high school romance.

But I'm re watching Season 3, and the Brucas scenes are nice. Then I come online, only to see some delusional people who endlessly bash Peyton and Leyton and feel the desperate need to call the Pucas.
Real mature guys.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i agree with most of you(besides the liking lp thing)
I don't like lp, but I don't have hate for them(but I have in the past).. I do agree with laurra a lot of bl fans hate leyton for what they did to Brooke...

I will say i have been on they leyton spot when i FIRST joined a fanpop..lol..but i don't think you can blame me because i didn't know it was off limits... but now i think that the rating everything garbage in each others spots is just dumb!

I would also say that I have loved lp (only in season 1) and I hated brooke so much...lol....

I just wanted to see why some fans hated them, but I'm suprised that a lot really don't:)