One Tree Hill Mouth?

brucas4ever posted on Apr 07, 2008 at 04:53AM
Does anyone else hate mouth??

I hate how people think that him and Brooke could be a cute couple!! i think i would stop watching the show if they got together!! i would rather see leyton every season then Brooke and mouth one episode!! does anyone else agree???

i also hate how he always gives im the ugly guy speech!!! He also thinks he is better than everyone else!! he's so annoying!
last edited on Apr 07, 2008 at 05:06AM
save

One Tree Hill 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Well, I agree about the Brooke thing.. They would be such a horrible couple!!!
But I like Mouth, he is a really fun and sweet gyt.. BUT this season he is so BORING!!! I feel sorry for Lee Norris who plays him, because Mouth is a real outsider this season!!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i hate the whole story line with his boss too...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
yeah me too.. :p
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
I don't hate mouth, but I don't really like him either. I agree that I think he and brooke would make a horrible couple. i think they are great friends but that is it. I think Lee Norris does a good job playing mouth. Mouth is beyond boring this season. They kinda ruined mouth this season. they give him this stupid storyline with alice, which was completely pointless. then once she's gone and he gets the job he wants and gets together with millie, he's like only had a couple scenes after that. it's like he fell off the planet lol.

I do not agree with you saying that Mouth thinks he's better than everyone else. I don't think thats true at all. If anything i'd say he's the opposite.

I just wanna know what they did with Mouth this season, cuz he's pretty much disappeared, I think we saw him more in season 1 lmao.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
im glad that he's not really in the show anymore...
i love how skills has more scenes then him now!