One Tree Hill What did you think of the 100th episode?

Lizxo44 posted on Mar 19, 2008 at 08:37PM
the 100th episode was awesome filled with great things. i cant believe that nanny carie though but it was obvious that dan was going to save jamie.Well tell my yout thoughts of the 100th episode!! comment!

One Tree Hill 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
I KNOW... SO AMAZING!
Carrie was so creepy, but I'm glad Dan finally stepped up! And when Jamie walked in the house at the end, I was crying it was so cute. And to be honest, when Lindsay left Lucas at the alter..... I actually started laughing during the commercial. Like it was obvious, they weren't going to get married, but when she came out w/ the whole comet thing it was amazing. I hope Lucas gets over his little "setback" soon and not let Lindsay leave for nothing. Yay Leyton!!!
over a year ago naley_4ever said…
I loved the episode! nothing extremely bad happened and i don't think it really left a cliff-hanger because most of the problems were solved. I guess, Dan bring Jamie back is the cliff-hanger, but i don't care that much about their reactions that i'm going to die that the shows not on until april.

I hate Nanny Carrie for taking Jamie, but I don't regret it happening. They needed something to bring Haley and Nathan back together. I loved how Dan choked Carrie, too!! it was great.

The beginning was also very nice when Haley, Lucas, and Jamie were in the car. But when Lucas said his dad wasn't there, it made it seem that Nathan wasn't there because he left the family. But that's not what happened. I think they could have referenced that better... if i'm making sense

I love how Lucas wrote that entire book about Peyton's car and how Lindsay found out. The book is amazing!! and i hope Lucas and Peyton get back together.

Overall, i loved the episode and can't wait until April (14?)!!
over a year ago always23forever said…
it was one of the best episodes i've ever seen from one tree hill.Finally Dan turns out to be a good person and that ... nannie Carie learns her lesson..i hope Lucas and Peyton get back together.and now..i'm counting the days till April 14!
over a year ago Laurra said…
omg the best episode ever - the whole comet story/flashbacks/skills plans to ruin the wedding- it was amazing!! <<33
over a year ago Lila856 said…
i expected more (it being the 100th) but whatevaaa, it was good :]
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
I think it was a good episode. I wouldn't really rank it up there with my favorite episodes, but it was still good.

It was nice to have them finally show what a leytoner skills is lmao. I love skills. I'm glad lucas and lindsey didn't get married. I loved the whole comet story, it was cute.

I'm glad Dan's out of jail and he was the best choice to pick to save Jamie. I hope he has a bigger role in the rest of the season, I've missed him.

I thought we got to see a cute lucas/nathan scene after lindsey left the wedding.

I think it was good episode but not great.
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
oh and I also like the scene in the beggining with Lucas, Haley and Jamie...where luke lets jamie drive...love that scene
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
This was one of the best episodes of the show. This season has alot of good episodes but this is the best one so far.
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
That episode was awesome!! It made me laugh, cry and scream! It was scary at some parts!!!!!!!!!!
When Nathan jumped in front of the police car and started shouting at them I thought he would get arrested! And when Dan was humming the tune to the death march!!!! scary stuff...but I laughed at other parts, then I cried when Haley cried and when I discovered Peyton didn't really say that stuf before the I Do's and when Jamie came back!

Not many TV shows can make a viewer show all of that emotion...