Once Upon A Time - Favorite Charachters

TVfan97 posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 03:29PM
I decide to make a forum about favorite characters in Once Upon A Time. Why is this character your favorite, what do we love about them, with who do we ship them with, your favorite scenes with them, your favorite couple.... All things and everything that is focused on your favorite charachter....

You can post pictures, videos , quotes from your favorite charachters :DDDDDDD
And in each new episode, if you find something about your favorite character, feel free to post it here :)

Have Fun ! :DDDDD
I decide to make a forum about favorite characters in Once Upon A Time. Why is this character your fa
last edited on Nov 29, 2012 at 03:30PM
save

Once Upon A Time 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TVfan97 said…
smile
I'll start...
My favorite is Regina. I always liked the female villains in fantasy movies or tv shows, also i am a fan of the disney villains. And i fell in love in her since the moment she walked into Snow White's and Prince Charmings' wedding
For me: Regina is so epic, and in each new episode, she really knows how to steal the show... Love her looks, her deep voice, her confidence, and Lana is doing the great job. Also really liked the showed her different side... And Evil queen is sexy... Plus, love her ''madam mayor'' personality
for me: SHE ROCKS :DD
I'll start...
My favorite is Regina. I always liked the female villains in fantasy movies or tv show
mischievous
Love that promo and that quote...
Lana has an amazing chemistry with everything and everyone...
My ships with her: Hook, Jeff and Daniel +apple and a spoon xD
but mostly Hook...
Lana has an amazing chemistry with everything and everyone...
My ships with her: Hook, Jeff and Dani
over a year ago magichand said…
heart
Great idea for the forum :)

My favorite ones are Regina, Hook and Jefferson ♥

But right now, i love Regina little bit more, because i knew her from the first season. I love her because, let's just say she's my ideal . She's epic, love the way she speaks ( i imitate her in high school xd) and LOVE HER DRESSES, and her make up and her hair and all...

i love Captain Hook, well besides he's a great villain, he's so HOT... I always liked those men with hairs on their chest, they're so manly and i liked it... Seriosly he's a hunk...

Also like Jefferson very much, he's so cute (even if he's not manly hunk, there something about him, that makes him so HOT). I really like him, even if he's all mad and stuff, i see really nice guy inside ♥ and i love that about him ♥
last edited over a year ago
Great idea for the forum :)

My favorite ones are Regina, Hook and Jefferson ♥ 

But right now,
cool
i love evil queen's dresses...
i love evil queen's dresses...
Ship her with Hook...
Ship her with Hook...
over a year ago oceanofrubies said…
wink
It's a tie between Ruby & Hook for me. With Regina at a close second, so I'll chat about her too.

Ruby - She's a sassy, sarcastic, sexy, badass powerhouse. Yet; somehow she's a heroine :D I can really relate to her. She always brings freshness to the show that no other character could. Her personality & looks are a crazy combo. Plus she's a werewolf for fickin' sake!!!!! Little Red love ;D

Hook - He's just... look at him!!! No!!!! I mean LOOK!!!!!!!!! He's a hunky piece of villianism. He's a little crazy, but he's alot badass! Just watch him! NO!!!!! WATCH him!!!!! He's made mistakes & is still making them. However, villians do that :) This charming, hawt, hunky, evil, dark, crazy man is just... *no words* ♡
Hooker love ;D

Regina - She was so badass & now she's so broken. It was so sweet to watch her transformation :) Evil Regal love ;)

Shipping- I ship Ruby & Killian together. RED HOOK ♥ LOVE 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ship Regina with Jefferson & Archie mostly. Especially MAD QUEEN :* Might ship RedHookQueen soon, we'll see :)
It's a tie between Ruby & Hook for me.  With Regina at a close second, so I'll chat about her too.
Same thoughts, by the way i like the idea Mad Queen also (with Archie, not so much)...
Hook is a real sexy hunk and i love it...
Regina - SHE ROCKS !!!
over a year ago zylice said…
cool
**Gįńå** ;) <3 *^_^*
**Gįńå** ;) <3 *^_^*