Once Upon A Time Fans Forum Chat

bdavis98 posted on Mar 07, 2012 at 10:38AM
this is for all the OUAT fans who love the show,and have all of things to say and find the picks not enough enjoy!!
this is for all the OUAT fans who love the show,and have all of things to say and find the picks not

Once Upon A Time 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bdavis98 said…
i'll start i want to talkk about rumpelstiltskin "choosing" his power over belle i agree completley that he did that because he was afraid that she won't truely love him,and even though it cost him the love of his life i still think he did the right thing putting aside the fact he was afraid i think he did the right thing because a part from him the next most strong person is the evil queen,and if he's not there to stop her/be in her way things could have gone much wore for everyone else

i mean that's the reason she told belle about the true love kiss because she didn't want somebody stroger than her,see rumpel might not be a goody good but he's also not evil he does what's best for himself so that's y i think he did the right thing because if he were to give in to belle completley he would have lost his curse, his powers and the queen would have the upper hand in story broke
over a year ago krazykate58 said…
i agree Rumpel knew what he was doing , throwing away love for the grater good. he knew that if EQ was left unchecked that she would destroy all that was good in FT. Rumpel is not a goody, goody by a long shot, but i have a feeling that there is far more to him than first meets the eye.
exactally i'm not saying he's a goody good,but he's not evil he only make deals if u can't live up to deal then it's ur own falut u have to take responsibility for it,all rumpel does is take advantge of the things in fornt him
just when i start to think that i can't think less of regina/evil queen, i now think she the most HEARTLESS character i have ever seen on a tv show, i mean she went through all that trouble to get her father back only to ripe his heart out in a few years really?? and she had the nevre to tell Jefferson that u never abonnden ur family umm.. heartless Physico how about not ripping the heart of the only family u have??

look i'm not saying what jefferson was 100% right, but he didn't for his daughter to combermaice i can understand that,he wants his daughter to have everything that she needs AND wants i completley get that.

but trapping a father in a world he HATES way from his only family left to have ur father back only to kill him few years/moths later

yes i know she didn't know back then she would "have" to ripe his heart out but u know what she did it anyway so it doesn't really matter.

and i just watched the promo for the next episode, i don'y care what bad thing SW did to regina even if it destroyed her SW was a CHILD for god sake