NCIS Gibbs Spoiler! Are you worried he's leaving??

ziva_rocks posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 04:35PM
I read a Shane Brennan Interview saying there would be no deaths and no one leaving this season! I tried to find the actual interview but could only find a copy of it on webpaint!! I will post the link and hope it puts a lot of minds at rest! Remember Shane Brennan is the master of twisting things and teasing the fans like mad. It probably won't be as bad as we're all thinking!!

link

Its the very first interview on the page just click on the link!!
last edited on Feb 25, 2010 at 04:39PM

NCIS 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
You know Joyce... I just don't know what to think about the spoiler. I've hear several theories - 1. Gibbs is leaving or being killed off the show, 2. Gibbs will have a showdown with Vance when Vance outs him about killing the drugleader guy, 3. Gibbs marries the lawyer, etc.

This type of spoiler is one I sort of wish I wouldn't have read, b/c from now until May I will be wondering & worrying.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Definitely NOT worried about Gibbs leaving. He can't. I'm actually eerily calm, but something will kick in soon enough. I'm thinking of other theories about what his "life changing decision" will be. I think it has something to do with Hart, he did mention her after all. AND she is returning in multiple episodes nearer the finale.
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
I'm not worrying.

1) the spoilers said a life changing decision being killed isn't a decision.

2)If Gibbs leaves i am 99.9% sure he will come back like he did in the 4 season. the producers wouldn't even think about making him leave the show, it would kill the ratings and they know it.

3) Gibbs would not marry the lawyer when he just met her.plus he is totally against getting married after having 4 wives.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I don't have a theory... lol. I'm just trying to wait for the season finale to see.
over a year ago gibbsrox123 said…
cool
actually i am not that worried because NCIS would have to end if Gibbs left!!!! so i am cool about it!