NCIS Love Exciting and New Come Aboard We're Expecting You

Councilman posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 12:57PM
In the fantasy world that defines FanPop forums for me, the new season opens as we see: Ziva & Tony at their desks arguing as usual about the usual, when in walks Abby and Tim arm in arm. Tim is sporting a new black suit with black turtleneck shirt black died hair and a huge diamond stud in his left ear. As they near the others they blow each other a kiss and with a knowing smile on their faces separate as Abby heads for her Lab and Tim to his desk. Abby says: "Later babe". Tim: "Right back at you sweet thang". Ziva and Tony are dumb founded and sit speechless as Tim greats them with a hearty. "Good morning lonely coworkers". At that precise moment Gibbs walks in. Tony & Ziva's goofy stare slowly migrates from Tim to Gibbs. Jethro looks at the two of them and gets a bewildered look on his face, checks to see if his zipper is up or what and says: "What"? He then looks around the room before seeing McGee. Does a double take . At which point he says: "Oh my God. "Who the hell are you, and what have you done with special agent McGee"?
To which Tim Says: "Obliviously, "What Boss I'm on time. Aren't I".

I"m sorry but I can't stop laughing about this whole idea. But that's just me. Tony and Ziva are okay and I'll get to them later but this is funnier to me right now.

last edited on Mar 05, 2009 at 02:40PM

NCIS 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Oh did I fail to mention that the date when all this takes place is April first. Wow what a blunder on my part.
ROFLMAO.
But it would be nice to see any time.
You do know that Abby's tatoos are mostly fakes. She only has a couple of very small ones in real life. I think she's a cute girl. Yes I said girl. I have kids older than her being around Gibbs age myself. But I have less gray hair than he.