NCIS Ausiello Spoilers 7/9

blackdoggy1 posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 05:23PM
MOTHERFRAKKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm so pissed. Ausiello says

Question: I will follow you to Smurf village if you throw me a bone about NCIS. Are they going to tear the best team ever apart? — Juliet
Ausiello: If by "they" you mean the producers and "team" you mean Gibbs and Co., then the answer is yes. NCIS will, in fact, take a page from House’s unorthodox playbook this fall and introduce a new crew for Gibbs. We’ll also learn what happened to McGee, DiNozzo and Ziva after Vance reassigned them.

Question: Any news yet on how long Gibbs' new team will stick around on NCIS? — Bonnie
Ausiello: Well, that depends on how you interpret this cryptic tease from exec producer Shane Brennan: “As we have learned from the past, no one is ever safe, and before the end of the season premiere, a member of Gibbs’ team will die." A member of his old team?! A member of his new team?! One of the holdovers?! No comment!!

Source: EW

NCIS 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Anusha said…
What the hell! Someone will die :(
over a year ago blackdoggy1 said…
I know right? Now I have to quit watching!
over a year ago Anusha said…
Thats sad...who do you think will die? I hope its a member of his new team :) and not the old one.