Naruto Uhm..Hi ^_^;

Grimmjows_girl posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 12:48AM
Uhm, Hi..Im new here and uhm....... I just wanted to meet soe nice people on here... my friend Hidanfan,told me bout this site so.... She said alot of ppl on this spot were nice... and uhm,....That some people werent so kind.. I just wante to meet some people who were nice ^_^....
Uhm, Hi..Im new here and uhm....... I just wanted to meet soe nice people on here... my friend Hidanf

Naruto 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
HI HI HI HI HI!YAY!!YOU JOINED OMFG TY TY TY TY!!NOW I WONT BE BORED TO DEATH!!:D * i hug her* ayayayayayayayayayayayyayayaayayyay! :D.... you never told me you like grimmjow.....well in dat case!...
HI HI HI HI HI!YAY!!YOU JOINED OMFG TY TY TY TY!!NOW I WONT BE BORED TO DEATH!!:D * i hug her* ayayay
over a year ago Grimmjows_girl said…
Yay!!!:D *hugs hidanfan* YAYAY!!!:D my best buddyyyy!!!:D what new? enjoying your summer- wait,i could just call,duh-but i shouldnt call at 9:44 pm.......
Yay!!!:D *hugs hidanfan* YAYAY!!!:D my best buddyyyy!!!:D  what new? enjoying your summer- wait,i cou
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
Hey,srry 4 interupting but r u jessi?!?!
& am i 1 of the not nice ppl cuz really i dunno myself very well but still r u jessi?!hmmm...dont u think Itachiz hotter than grimmjow?!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
ISNT HE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!?!?!?!
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!*
OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fangirl scream*
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw,if Hidanfan says something bout me thats WHOA....its not true -_-"
but if she says something bout me thats WOW,than its so true ^_______________^
& yea i wasnt mean 2 u was i?!cuz if u'r jessi..whoaaaaa,if u got offended cuz in went on & off,on & off...then well im srry pg load errors & all,just ask hidanfan
& yea,nice 2 meet u,i didnt say this b4 i think,but it is,wow weird,im talkin 2 much & 2 fast...wow...2 much cookies?!hmmm..never knew cookies were evil but anywayz u might b gettin' tired so i'll stop with 3 things,1st i hope ur not mad at me,2nd ITACHIZ F***IN HAWT,& 3rd Wow,Hidan seems so different,good pals,good pals?!
bye
im in luv with itachi
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­*
Hey,srry 4 interupting but r u jessi?!?!
& am i 1 of the not nice ppl cuz really i dunno myself very
SHE DOESNT LIKE HIM FOR JASHIN"S ()&)_(&)%%*()&^)++)(U%+)(&­(!)­&am­p;+­^Z)­&am­p;9­-9&­amp­;()­&am­p;!­@#$­%^E­#W@­@$%­^&a­mp;­*&a­mp;­**)­((*­)&a­mp;­)*(­_)(­&am­p;*­( %^#$#! SAKE!!!!!!! >:| Jez!!! to many fuggin itachi fans!!!! Gez, one of the many things i hate bout fanpop,,, ppl tryin to do exactly what you doing...
Uhm,, chillax... And she's right, no one beats grimm,or deidara in my book, theyre both really cool!Itachi,,, ehhh... he's pretty cool as i said to you on the IM thingy...
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Ahh... Hidanfan, are you alright?
By the way, hi, Grimmjows_girl! You're the one that Hidanfan was talking about right?
Yah.. uhm,, she'll be fine... she's talkin trash bout the soul reapers....
over a year ago cici746454 said…
link THIS IS ME AND RUSTY'S ARTICLE MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!YOUR NOT LEAVEING FOR JASHIN'S SAKE!!AND STOP POSTING IT EVERYWHERE YOU GOOOO~!!!!!!!!
over a year ago iheartkiba said…
Heey, I'm new here too. ^^, Nice to meet you. Oh, and nice to meet everyone else here as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
kiss
Hi,im new 2 too,u....i started 3 days.so u seem like a nice guy....uhhhh....i'll check ur profile...hold on a sec ppl...NOBODY MAKE A MOVE TILL I RETURN....EVERYBODY FREEZE...HANDZ UP!ME BE BACK IN 1 DAMN SECOND.......TILL I RETURN NO1 MOVE......
Yay,me wub playin cop
itachi:*looks away*
Me:>.<....& eating doughnuts in my break *smirks*
Itachi:O.O....did u say...doughnuts?!...
Me:^_____________________^
Itachi:GIMMEGIMME!!!!!!!!
Me:on 1 condition...
Itachi:telllmetellmetellme!!!
Me:Me want a hugggg
ItachiO.o..OKAYYYYYYYYY!!!*deathglomps me*
Me:IJGHJFGHFTGOIHHH........YAYYYY..OMGOMG­OM.­..I­M NEVER LETTING GO
Itachi:me want doughnut tooooooooo
Me:>.<:okayyyyyy *i give him doughnuts*
Itachi:tytytytytytytyty
Me:O.O...2 much candy,huh?!.....
Itachi:yeppieeeee

Ok, i think i should go already *transforms into superman & reaches iheartkibaz profile*

OMGOGMOGM,ISNT THIS PIC THE KAWAIEST THING U'VE EVER SEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN­?!?­!??­! *dies 4m cuteness overload*
Hi,im new 2 too,u....i started 3 days.so u seem like a nice guy....uhhhh....i'll check ur profile...h
You know, November_snow said that I'll be seeing many Itachi's pic from now on. And I thought she was joking, but that joke is becoming reality...Last time I want to a video shop, the shop's wall was full of Itachi's pic... and I saw 55 Itachi's pic in the locker room of the anime crazy group... or am I seeing things... Maybe I should see a doctor...
over a year ago iheartkiba said…
Hahaha, akatsuki_otaku, haha. xD You really are a big Itachi fan? I've seen a lot of posts from you, haha. ^^, Anyways, yeah, I hope I'm nice, but I'm not a guy. :P
over a year ago Yuuki_Himura said…
Umm... Hi, everyone, I'm new here! Anyway, what were you guys talking about?
last edited over a year ago
well hi whats up i have no idead what they are talking about they are crazy just like me lol
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
hey how are you? do you like naruto? well of course. Have you been likeing fanpop?
over a year ago Yuuki_Himura said…
Oh, hi! So you're rusty and cici that Hinata19..i mean.. Siara was talking about... Nice to meet you! I love Naruto.. and I think fanpop is really cool!
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
ok well hi everyone most of you are already added on my fan list but still wanted to see how u were liking fanpop??
ughh...to many flippin' ppl *gets really anti-social*...peace out!

WAIT!*grabs hidan and takes him with*
ughh...to many flippin' ppl *gets really anti-social*...peace out!

WAIT!*grabs hidan and takes him
get back here *grabs sincarra and hidan* stay...*i sit them down in chairs*....now..plz stay??....... Dont make me get your dragons to watch you!
get back here *grabs sincarra and hidan* stay...*i sit them down in chairs*....now..plz stay??.......
surprise
looks at dragons........O_O..........no thanks i can watch them...................